Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Daps
I would say before yesterday you'd be right. The medical examiner testified his injuries were insignificant. No broken nose, the "lumps" the defense tried to say that were all over his head were identified as the shape of his head.

All they did was cast doubt that it may be the shape of his head. Nothing definitive.

But either way what is debated is whether Zimmerman was in reasonable fear of his safety.

The medical examiner testified that trayvon had abrasions on his fists. The defense asked are those consistent with cuts that result from striking. She said YES. He then asked (other than the abrasions on his fist, and the gunshot) was there ANY cuts bruises or the like on trayvons body, AT ALL. She said no.

Bombshell. This establishes aggression towards Zimmerman. And no proof that trayvon was ever even hit.

Grass stains on trayvons knees, suggests trayvon straddled him.

Couple all that with a graphic picture of a bloody nose, light swelling around his eye, and cuts on the back of his head. I find it safe to say they proved trayvon was whooping his ass:manny:

Whether or not Zimmerman displayed ANY aggression there's still a HUGE question mark. Nearly zero evidence that ZM was even fighting back.

Proof of a bloody bruised man, and another with NO bruises NO evidence of being hit. You tell me who that suggests was the one screaming:ld:..