Live Paycheck To Paycheck On A $1,150,000 Salary

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
this bytch literally brings nothing to the table. their kids are 6 and 8, which means they are in school now. so what the fukk is she doing. furthermore, look at their budget:

e7pVwCM.jpeg

he brings in 53K after taxes a month and is paying $900 for a car lease by the month.

they are also paying for their kids braces. my 14 year old has braces as of last summer. know what I did, I paid that shyt in full prior to her getting them. same goes for her activities. I pay for it in full.

also, WTF she need a nanny for? she doesn't work :dahell:

$2K a month shopping is absurd, cuz that does not includes groceries or eating out. and $1200 eating out as well :mjlol:

these fools have $350 a month in subscriptions PLUS another $200 for cable/wifi. I pay like $35 in subscriptions and $45 for wifi, and I have EVERY streaming service outside of peacock.

bytch pays $1000 a month for massages, and of course her kids in private school. when u pay damn near 30K a month for your mortgage, I would assume the public schools in your area are PHENOMENAL :banderas:

a mortgage that high means that they are most likely in a house that cost around $5-6M from my estimates.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Bowy 200 dollars left over seem like a added bonus :francis:

shyt looking at the bank account now is a Greek tragedy.

I swear some rich folks couldn't budget their way out of a golden wet paper bag from Ralph Lauren.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Thats a lot of money spent on eating out, considering shes a full time stay at home wife with kids in school

Part time nanny seems a waste too when you a stay at home with kids in school.

Cleaner also, this wife literally contributes nothing apparently.

General Shopping is not something you need to add in your monthly budget, i could understand budgeting for certain times of the year, like christmas, black friday etc, but 2K each month for what exactly? That needs to be further broken down to make sense. If she's just buying 2K worth of clothes every month cut it out.

yeah just to stop spending all his money. 2.5K a month for fun? :dead: a video game cost $70 and can give you plenty of fun for months, try find cheaper hobbies,

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
this bytch literally brings nothing to the table. their kids are 6 and 8, which means they are in school now. so what the fukk is she doing. furthermore, look at their budget:

e7pVwCM.jpeg

he brings in 53K after taxes a month and is paying $900 for a car lease by the month.

they are also paying for their kids braces. my 14 year old has braces as of last summer. know what I did, I paid that shyt in full prior to her getting them. same goes for her activities. I pay for it in full.

also, WTF she need a nanny for? she doesn't work :dahell:

$2K a month shopping is absurd, cuz that does not includes groceries or eating out. and $1200 eating out as well :mjlol:

these fools have $350 a month in subscriptions PLUS another $200 for cable/wifi. I pay like $35 in subscriptions and $45 for wifi, and I have EVERY streaming service outside of peacock.

bytch pays $1000 a month for massages, and of course her kids in private school. when u pay damn near 30K a month for your mortgage, I would assume the public schools in your area are PHENOMENAL :banderas:

a mortgage that high means that they are most likely in a house that cost around $5-6M from my estimates.

Part time nanny? I swear these girls marry rich and start acting brand new

Get grandma and auntie to help out for free, matter facts her ass need to do something

bytch teaching budgeting classes but can't budget smh

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Lol That's 600k a year year give or take. This is essentially dunking on working class people.

And they could easily cut back this and that but that wife looks like she has expensive tastes.

Last edited:

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
That mortgage is insane. It's about 50% of their takehome pay. Dave Ramsey is having a heart attack as we speak. They couldn't at most get a $7k mortgage and stash the rest away? Everyone is 1 fukkup away at their job from being unemployed and I can guess she's the first one out the door if that ever happens.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Lol That's 600k a year year give or take. This is essentially dunking on working class people.

And they could easily cut back this and that but that wife looks like she has expensive tastes.
Imagine knowing you could've been rich, retired at 50 and traveling the world. But because of the woman you married you living paycheck to paycheck and have to work until you are 80