Live In St. Louis, Breh's

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Only in St.Louis to go to Sweetie Pies.

Remember I wanted some Jamaican when I was in the area (was on the other side of the river in Illinois and drove to a spot called Caribbean Delight on Gravois/Route 66 in the city). I got in and got my food and got the fukk out. Can't be a newbie in a hood that don't know you. :pachaha:

But I've been to that Sweetie Pies (tried to goto the OG, but it was closed).

Also used to goto this joint near Salisbury and North 20th to get this Sweet Potato Cheesecake. shyt used to slap like a mufukka.

Daps
there's always sounds like that in my neighborhood (also with $800k homes). doesn't mean someone died, some people just like shooting for whatever reason. i can't imagine being shook at every little snap crackle pop i hear outside. this is fn america

Loken

All Star
Daps
sound like they was shooting a

250px-CW_Arty_3in_Ordnance_rear.jpg

at the start lawd :francis:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
nikkas… Anywhere where there are a bunch of nikkas, there is shyt like this. These high crime cities have one thing in common and that’s a bunch of young black men that take pride in tearing our communities the fukk up. There is no reason these neighborhoods should sound like Palestine in the middle of a genocide.
Please timestamp the video where you saw black shooters, I must have missed that part:mjpls:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
nikkas… Anywhere where there are a bunch of nikkas, there is shyt like this. These high crime cities, have one thing in common and that’s a bunch of young black men, that take pride in tearing our communities the fukk up. There is no reason these neighborhoods should sound like Palestine in the middle of a genocide.
we allow it.

places that don't allow it, it shows :yeshrug: