Live Action Gargoyles officially in Development at Disney +

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Does Disney have it in them to just not make it super kid friendly and quippy?

Gargoyles was always the disney take on Batman, essentially. Basically creatures/heroes that only come out a night, and stay in the shadows, don’t fukk with regular people/cops much.

Then you have the hi tech futuristic stuff. Etc.
As of right now I don't trust them. We'll see

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
Does Disney have it in them to just not make it super kid friendly and quippy?

Gargoyles was always the disney take on Batman, essentially. Basically creatures/heroes that only come out a night, and stay in the shadows, don’t fukk with regular people/cops much.

Then you have the hi tech futuristic stuff. Etc.
Valid question! Disney kind of screwed itself by naming the platform Disney Plus. They should've given it a whole different name so that the content on there isn't directly associated with Disney the overall brand. That way they could comfortably make adult content as well.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Valid question! Disney kind of screwed itself by naming the platform Disney Plus. They should've given it a whole different name so that the content on there isn't directly associated with Disney the overall brand. That way they could comfortably make adult content as well.

I guess thats what Hulu is but they aren’t putting big budget shyt on there

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Honestly just wanted a continuation of the animated series like they doing with X-Men 97. Straight up lore wise this has the potential to be fire but it's Disney. We know they not gonna do this justice.

But like someone else said I'm glad the franchise not dead!

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I’m more surprised since they’re going the live action route. That Disney didn’t try to make this into a movie trilogy. Instead of an tv show I wonder what that budget looks like.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
:yeshrug:Don’t know if this is an unpopular opinion. But I rather it be animated than live action.
Animated content to live action is overrated so I don't think it's an unpopular opinion amongst fans of animation.

shyt I hate cgi in anime wish it was all hand drawn.

Last edited:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
They're eyes BETTER be filled with rage and shining in the dark:demonic:Xanatos better be taken seriously as the rest of the Gargoyles squad who have their own nuanced personalities. Elisa BETTER not be white washed:damn::damn::damn:
Ones gonna be :wrist: