Live 19 is better than 2K20

Superstar
Daps
bought Live, 2k19, and eventually 2k20 on release. I played the hell out of them all. I couldn’t say love is better than 2k with a straight face. There are some things I really enjoyed about live though. I loved the foot planting and the driving. Both felt very realistic and satisfying as the ball handler :dame:
...adjusted naturally to the defender. I got pretty bored with the one mode but I loved the presentation with the news/hot takes. The commentary was bad though. Most other gameplay felt stiff and robotic but a lot better than live 18. Another thing I couldn’t get past was the player model. Everybody has demarr derozen, elderly school teacher legs. They also have the same general body proportions, overall; there’s just a difference in heights and some weight.

I felt like live 19 was a real good foundation but I put it down by the trade deadline. If EA keeps building off it, looks itself in the mirror and gets real serious about sim ball I think they could really become competitive. I don’t mind buying games to try if I have some hope for them. Plus the support encourages them to keep going and 2k to pay attention.