Live 19 is better than 2K20

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’ve had Live 19 since it came out, but I haven’t played it in a while. After being frustrated with 2K20 for the last time, I crank up Live to get some runs in.

This shyt is way better than 2K, and they better be lucky Live decided to wait till next gen to make another game. Everything is better, gameplay, game modes, SOUNDTRACK, store, point system, online matchmaking, visuals..only thing 2K has over live are the throwback teams.

The World Tour mode where you hoop at different parks around the world is so fukkin dope. Currently in stage 4 where I have to go to the Philippines, Chicago, DC & some other spot.

Live taking the crown back next season

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if it’s super super cheap...I might try it on a whim...cuz I just deleted 2k20

they brought absolutely nothing new to the table imo

*edit*

oh hell no...they asking for $30 for this shyt??? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
if it’s super super cheap...I might try it on a whim...cuz I just deleted 2k20

they brought absolutely nothing new to the table imo

*edit*

oh hell no...they asking for $30 for this shyt??? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

its worth it breh :mjlit:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
EA Access is $5 a month, free if you never tried it. You're welcome

I don’t want that shyt

*edit*

my bad...I might try the free trial but I don’t think it’ll be worth it...I don’t really fukk w/ EA games but if I happen to like ‘live 19’ then I can easily play that shyt for @ least the next 3-4 months...not worth it a $5/mo. tho...if I can get the game outright for $10 or less then I’ll give it a try

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I don’t want that shyt

*edit*

my bad...I might try the free trial but I don’t think it’ll be worth it...I don’t really fukk w/ EA games but if I happen to like ‘live 19’ then I can easily play that shyt for @ least the next 3-4 months...not worth it a $5/mo. tho...if I can get the game outright for $10 or less then I’ll give it a try
You get it at a discount as a member and you'll probably not be playing it for that long most likely.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You get it at a discount as a member and you'll probably not be playing it for that long most likely.

then it’s not worth my time/effort if that’s the case

I typically need a b-ball game to hold me down for a few months...2k19 held me down for a solid year but 2k20 ain’t cutting it so I was prepared to give this a chance

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
then it’s not worth my time/effort if that’s the case

I typically need a b-ball game to hold me down for a few months...2k19 held me down for a solid year but 2k20 ain’t cutting it so I was prepared to give this a chance
Ultimately you gotta come to that decision, $5 to test the waters isn't a bad price, you'll get to play shyt like anthem as well. I fully expect the game to be on sale for $5 sooner than later. Live is often discounted like that

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
what do you mean breh?

The One mode shyts on MyPlayer
One mode was an exact copy of live 18, literally nothing changed..the association mode is horrible and very limited, their head to head online has tons of issues, ultimate team is not good either. Their only saving grace is their version of Park which I actually like.

They did not care about any other mode except that one this year, the quality of graphics and gameplay are down as well if you compare exhibition mode to their park mode.

2K is way ahead in terms of gameplay (despite still not being good enough) but EA has been doing a good job improving. What EA didn't do is focus on their modes, if they did they could have marketed this game and sold a lot more. Their fans been asking a way to edit rosters in association mode for years and EA ignores them.

They should have worked on the other stuff while gradually improving the gameplay.