Liv Morgan arrested for smoking that K2

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Smoking Spice in 2023 :dahell: Make it make sense

I bet if Liv and one or two of the other girls smoked and hit the store they could clean out the entire junk food aisle :mjgrin:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Liz is definitely in the PAWG category :wow:

Lol I don’t believe it was K2…it was more than likely delta 8, hhc or thc-0. That’s why it’s important to have some documentation if your driving or out in public with it so the cops won’t suspect it’s actual weed. These days you can hardly tell the difference unless you smoking it.

Liz will be alright…she’s gonna get roasted for this incident. The WWE ain’t as strict as they were in the past about weed.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Ooof. This has been a shyt year for Liv. What a way to end 2023 for her. :francis: As @LastManStanding said… at least she looks beautiful in her mugshot.
She gon turn that buggy around for 2024

Blunted Barbie gimmick on deck :wow:

Royal Rumble return :wow:

Probably gon bust out some moves she ain’t shown before. Oh Liv gon be cooking :wow:
Piff Morgan :banderas:
Shoot…either this or Purp Morgan with a new trap-drill theme in the chamber :wow:

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
She gon turn that buggy around for 2024

Blunted Barbie gimmick on deck :wow:

Royal Rumble return :wow:

Probably gon bust out some moves she ain’t shown before. Oh Liv gon be cooking :wow:

Shoot…either this or Purp Morgan with a new trap-drill theme in the chamber :wow:

Liv is studying RVD ECW promos as I type this out. Send her down to NXT to maximize on the fukkery too :wow:.