Little Nightmares 2 [OT][OFFICIAL THREAD]

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Played about an hour and a half today and loved it. There's no fall-off from the first game so far. Environment, sound and puzzles/interactions have all been great.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
It looks fire but a bit simple/easy? I guess it's not really about that. I might play it on my switch or watch a gameplay

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The puzzles are fairly straight forward so far, but you will die playing this game lol. I've probably died 10-15 times and I'm towards the beginning of the game.
yea i died a few times, granted im not wearing my glasses but its the depth. its supposed to be a 2d game but sometimes the depth fools you, like ill attempt a jump on a rope and fail miserably smh. ill try to time smashing them kids and fail on the timing cause hes too close or too far. shyt like that, but other than that its pretty easy.

its the environment that makes this game lit :wow:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Finished it and thought it was a great sequel. If you liked the first, you'll like this one too.

There are definitely some frustrating sections/moments, particularly the chase scenes where if you react a second too late, you have no chance.