Little Brother Needs To Be Disciplined: Michigan State Spartans @ #4 Michigan Wolverines

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I've seen the kid live, ever since IMG. There isn't a coach in the country that can handcuff a QB with talent, the way that Harbaugh does. I'm not saying JJ's all world.. but he's WAY better than what he's being allowed to show in Ann Arbor.

If he didn't love Michigan as much as he does, I bet he'd hit the portal after this year. There are so many other places that would let him flourish. UM just aint it. Luckily, we don't need to throw that shyt all over the field, in order to punk OSU. Aint that right @smitty22 :jbhmm:
That run shyt shut down rest assured. That struggle offense might get out scored by our defense.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Even though y'all scored, the coach gotta do something different with y'all red zone offense.

The run run pass only can you so far in some games

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I've seen the kid live, ever since IMG. There isn't a coach in the country that can handcuff a QB with talent, the way that Harbaugh does. I'm not saying JJ's all world.. but he's WAY better than what he's being allowed to show in Ann Arbor.

If he didn't love Michigan as much as he does, I bet he'd hit the portal after this year. There are so many other places that would let him flourish. UM just aint it. Luckily, we don't need to throw that shyt all over the field, in order to punk OSU. Aint that right @smitty22 :jbhmm:
IDK tonight JJ was uneven IDT our WR's are great either we need Clemons to be a legit #1. JJ still learning I'll judge next year

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang

I don't understand how an NFL QB don't have the QB letting it rip

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
That run shyt shut down rest assured. That struggle offense might get out scored by our defense.
:unimpressed: Mhmm...
Damn. Thread only 9 pages deep
It's been a boring ass game
IDK tonight JJ was uneven IDT our WR's are great either we need Clemons to be a legit #1. JJ still learning I'll judge next year
Just the fact that Cornelius Johnson keeps trotting out there.. instead of Andrel and Clemons is enough to question a mfer.