Little Brother Needs To Be Disciplined: Michigan State Spartans @ #4 Michigan Wolverines

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Just apologize to me.
baby-girl-middle-finger.gif

Without them te crossing routes jj passing would not be good. He’s definitely a one read qb right now.
That’s not true he reads the field and it’s a few examples of that
I wouldn’t call him one read. He makes good decisions. The coaching staff just doesn’t give him many chances.
I wouldn’t say they don’t, nikkas not getting open so he has to check down, also when we were getting them deep shots open he was missing

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Turns out it was McBurrows. They show video of him legit walking into the tunnel, surrounded by Spartan players. Dumb move.
You should be able to walk to your locker room in peace, it’s a game and it’s over tf you jumping a nikka for ? Because he has the other uniform on?? This ain’t no blood or crip shyt

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

I wouldn’t say they don’t, nikkas not getting open so he has to check down, also when we were getting them deep shots open he was missing
I’m talking about in the red zone.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps

7 out of 10 times if his first read not there it’s trouble in the pocket