Little Asian boy playing the blues like a little girl broke his soul :sadcam:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Chinese is a tonal language so many Chinese musicians have absolute/perfect pitch (like about 50% of them) while in the West it's about 1 out of every 10,000 people. There is a whole lot of natural musical talent in China.

Kid is definitely different though.

but they can't create just replicate that's always china's biggest weakness

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Guitar is bigger than that little dude :heh:

He's pretty good for his age & hopefully he gets to play with more Black musicians to work on his craft

This kid Justin Lee Schultz is so good it's not even fair. He's also a phenomenal guitar player & that's his sister on the drums

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's funny, I saw a comment on the ig mentioning something along the lines of what I said recently and I was thinking about it the other day.

People really think they're talented at something but the true "talented" 0.1% are the 8-10 year old kids who already can do what you can and maybe perform it multiple times better :wow:

That's pretty wild to think. That's also why imposter syndrome is kind of funny when you compare yourself to your peers of your similar age. At the end of the day people your age in your field most likely ain't shyt compared to some prodigies, so try to catch yourself if you're stressing out about it sometimes. People trying to impress their professors and mentors and act like they're hot shyt but their professors or mentors have probably seen somebody half that person's age do it better.

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
His country is going to run out of women by the time he finishes puberty. I'd play the fukk out some Blues myself if I was him.
per the coli he has all of southeast asia and africa in his hands. this is how he's going to woo them :wow:

lil man is COLD. :damn: