Literally Just Arrested Carlton Banks(Stalking + Outstanding Warrant)

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I do it for the kids, for my city :wow:

cZplJxn.png

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I didnt read the entire thread but is this tge police mod or a rp server? Either way this is dope

Actually I guess it's both? It's the LSPDfr mod for GTA5, and yes people do role play on the FiveM server. That's the dopest way to play.

I only play the mod in single player though. I don't have the time necessary to dedicate to role playing on a server. LSPDfr rp is taken seriously by them white boys on them servers and if you aren't available for your "shift"(not 8 real-life hours, more like 15-30 real life mins = a shift) a few times a week, then you'd probably get kicked. I ain't got time(literally) for all that. :rudy:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Left the city to put in some work with the County Sheriff's office, as they are currently under staffed due to COVID restrictions + defund the police :mjpls:

Welp, there's only one way to start a shift like this:

donuts and coffee :ahh:

2hRCiYJ.png

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Keep Taking Care Of The Community OP

:salute:

Any Interesting Hooker Stories?

Yes. But I save those pics for Coli After Dark :shaq:

I did get a number last night before clocking out though. She was coming back from the club and drifted across the yellow line. Considering the time of night it was, I pulled her over to make sure it wasn't an impaired driver and was like :whew: when I got to her window. I had to get them digits :takedat:

yn9rsn2.png

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Left the city to put in some work with the County Sheriff's office, as they are currently under staffed due to COVID restrictions + defund the police :mjpls:

Welp, there's only one way to start a shift like this:

donuts and coffee :ahh:

2hRCiYJ.png
How's writing traffic reports and evictions going?
We know your sheriff office ain't doing nothing big.

I still remember you putting crystal meth on that black man

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
How's writing traffic reports and evictions going?
We know your sheriff office ain't doing nothing big.

I still remember you putting crystal meth on that black man

Haha man f*ck them Sheriff hillbillies breh. These nikkas assigned a Camaro to me today because, in their words, I'm "from the city"...whatever the hell that has to do with what patrol unit I drive.

But I basically spent the whole shift eating donuts, doing donuts, texting and pretending my speed radar was on :lolbron:

GwTMKYZ.png

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
If I see another person wearing this damn Balenciaga sweater. shyt was always whack to me yet every rap and athlete nikka has worn this.

13404513_15994943_1000.jpg

Morray wearing it in his new video:laff:

Reading these hatin ass comments in that other thread made me get off work and throw on THE WHOLE FIT on you broke boiis :umad:

wzti78u.png

Jaguar XK sitting clean :whew:
2v8MeE4.png

Texting that baddie I mentioned earlier and she talking real good :shaq:
FAqRFrO.png

The only nikka you know doing it this big nikka I wear Balenciaga and own a Supreme store fk out my face broke boii roy :camby:
lPSXEPU.png