Listen. When Kanye showed up to the awards like this, ya'll shoulda known something was going down

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
3799-amber-rose-kanye-west.jpg

The stance. The dress. His chick. The bottle. The haircut. The hand on the ass.

I mean... :wow:

He might act like a little diva from time to time, but the dude is a fukking rock star. :salute:

Last edited:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
The gneeguh is definitely talented but he's completely out of his mind :pachaha:

First that trash Yeezus album :snoop:Then knocking up Kim :huhldup:Then releasing a plain white t shirt for $120 :pacspit:And now all this fighting paparazzi shyt :wow:

Amber Rose ass back then though :takedat:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
That's how he lost her ass though. Parading her around everywhere, putting her in the spotlight...once she got fame off him, she aint need him no more :russ: Kanye was on some "I made you" shyt. Of course you made her, you big dummy :russ: Had you kept her in the background like a real nikka, she'd still be sucking your dikk today :mjpls:

2009+MTV+Video+Music+Awards+Show+Kg6cPL67ydEl.jpg

You really thought nobody was gonna ask who this broad was? All eyes was on this broad :patrice:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That's how he lost her ass though. Parading her around everywhere, putting her in the spotlight...once she got fame off him, she aint need him no more :russ: Kanye was on some "I made you" shyt. Of course you made her, you big dummy :russ: Had you kept her in the background like a real nikka, she'd still be sucking your dikk today :mjpls:

2009+MTV+Video+Music+Awards+Show+Kg6cPL67ydEl.jpg

Come on son. You thought nobody was gonna ask who this broad was. All eyes was on this broad :patrice:

She's NEVER returning to that form either... :wow: :to: