List some of the Wackest Gimmicks (TSC Tourney Starts 11/4)

Gimmick Tourney?

• Total voters

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Can we count gimmick ideas in this? I posted this in another thread, but it's so bad it probably deserves some sort of spot

During it, Roberts revealed that he once tried to get Jim Neidhart to become a mole character. Neidhart was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2019 as part of The Hart Foundation.

“I love to create new characters. Oh my God. I had one character I wanted to do for Jim Neidhart and the deal was going to be he’s called ‘The Mole’, and what happens is he refuses to come out to the ring till they turn the lights off, because it’s too bright. It’s much too bright. I can’t see. It’s too bright. Turn the lights off and I’ll come out. Of course, you turn the lights off, he comes out and whacks the fukking guy. The lights come back on and he’s beating the shyt out of the guy. He’s The Mole.”

Jake Roberts Shares Bizarre Pitch He Made To Re-Cast WWE Hall Of Famer

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Buzzkill in WCW, they got Road Dogg’s own brother to be a knockoff Road Dogg with knockoff catchphrases and knockoff music :dead:

shyt is shameless even by WCW standards

Breh, what in the dying days of WCW is this?!!!
:mindblown:

I promise I've never seen this shyt before ever, and I used to watch WCW heavy.

How long did this gimmick even last?:russ:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
finally got the bracket cooked up :mjlit: we gon get this started here in a couple weeks

ignore the Eugene vs Eugene matchup i was just messing with the fonts :pachaha:

V0ZC7ZI.jpg