List some of the Wackest Gimmicks (TSC Tourney Starts 11/4)

Gimmick Tourney?

• Total voters

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
giphy.gif

thought this was an exposal thread when i seen the tag you can't be playing like that breh :pachaha:

i'm down for another tourney though :ehh: let me dust off these bracket makers right quick

as far as worst gimmick i ain't gon lie i have a hard time seeing anything beating Eugene :heh:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
giphy.gif

thought this was an exposal thread when i seen the tag you can't be playing like that breh :pachaha:

i'm down for another tourney though :ehh: let me dust off these bracket makers right quick

as far as worst gimmick i ain't gon lie i have a hard time seeing anything beating Eugene :heh:
Shockmaster. :mjgrin:

Duke The Dumpster. :ohhh:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
@The Collector actually glad you made this thread cause i was cooking up a new idea for the TSC skreets i was wanting to run by y'all :mjgrin:

TSC's Unbiased Poll of the Week :mjlit:

we could pose a new wrasslin related yes or no question every week and all the stooges, stans and trolls can agree to put biases aside and vote on the poll honestly :youngsabo:

the questions would be all about current shyt such as these

is Roman Reigns a star? :jbhmm:

will Bron Breaker become WWE champion? :jbhmm:

will Kenny Omega ever jump to WWE? :jbhmm:

is HHH a better promoter than Cokeboy? :jbhmm:

will Sasha and Naomi go back to WWE? :jbhmm:

then years later we can look back at the questions and reflect on the fukkery for filing and understading purposes :mjgrin:

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
@The Collector actually glad you made this thread cause i was cooking up a new idea for the TSC skreets i was wanting to run by y'all :mjgrin:

TSC's Unbiased Poll of the Week :mjlit:

we could pose a new wrasslin related yes or no question every week and all the stooges, stans and trolls can agree to put biases aside and vote on the poll honestly :youngsabo:

the questions would be all about current shyt such as these

is Roman Reigns a star? :jbhmm:

will Bron Breaker become WWE champion? :jbhmm:

will Kenny Omega ever jump to WWE? :jbhmm:

is HHH a better promoter than Cokeboy? :jbhmm:

then years later we can look back at the questions and reflect on the fukkery for filing and understading purposes :mjgrin:
Good idea, but weirdos won’t put their biases away. :mjlol:

But there’s more levelheaded cats here, so it can work.