List some legitimate places to meet girls..

bradbury

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anywhere really, even Walgreens. Chicks like when guys approach them basically anywhere.

kikodadon

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
wtf why does it matter where you meet girls? how about you stop being a lil bytch and grow a pair forget where to meet them cause in the end it doesn't matter where the fukk you meet them what matters is if you meet them ever again

Daps
Clarence from My-T-Sharp said:
You gotta go nice places, like library, good women there, and church there's good girls...or where I'm going tonight, the Black Awareness rally, they gonna be some fine women there tonight. Good, good clean girls! That's where I'm going, shyt!

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
To be honest... You can meet a female anywhere. I know this sounds cliche and all that, but don't limit yourself to this and that. Frankly, you could find a female at a club or at a meet up.com club. You just have to be open to new ideas. Say for instance, you into science and you go to the science museum in your city. You may meet a little honey studying or a female with her nephew or something. Be creative son shyt is not hard, we just believe it is due to the next mans story

met a few french chicks on vacation at the LA Observatory. :blessed:

Best part is I roll to these places dolo...

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Wal-Mart a real grocery store the library the gym a rec league sporting event a little league baseball game (there are lots of single moms that attend these to watch their child play who are begging to be hollered at) and of course work are good places to meet someone. You can go to the mall and probably get a different girls number every day of the week.