List of how badly WWE treated Minorities recently

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Whoa!!! I disagree. Lashley is NOT overrated

That dude can clearly go!

He is just being used so improperly. If he was ANY WHERE ELSE he be used correctly and big time as fukk. I don’t even think WCW would’ve shyt the bed with him like how the E is.

Martha

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York

He is just being used so improperly. If he was ANY WHERE ELSE he be used correctly and big time as fukk. I don’t even think WCW would’ve shyt the bed with him like how the E is.

Martha
He is the intercontinental champion. He beat Roman clean. How is he not being used properly?
His downfall and I posted this when it happened was him losing to Roman and shaking his hand. Disgusting.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Y'all should have known this was gonna happen, why act surprised now? :laff:

I know this is annoying some folks but #NWG takes no losses:wow:

tenor.gif

#nWg

Let em be annoyed. fukk them they can go back to reddit or where ever the fukk they came from.

TheWhackMamba

The Coli's Drop Bear
Daps
Reppin
Western Australia

Martha

Martha? That’s not you, who’s the alias brehs

Edit: I’m higher than giraffe p*ssy mate, I don’t even know what I was talking about and no offence was meant #letslockdrunkpeoplesohones

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He is the intercontinental champion. He beat Roman clean. How is he not being used properly?
His downfall and I posted this when it happened was him losing to Roman and shaking his hand. Disgusting.

Why is he only good enough to be a secondary title holder and fueding with guys like Elias?

Why isn’t he in that circle of top 4-6 guys that are contending for the Universal title if not becoming the champ himself?

He got the look
He got the background
He can actually wrestle
He left and was even more successful outside the E as world champ and MMA fighter.
He has more MMA wins than Brock and actually is undefeated in Bellatar and probably would’ve done well in that HW grand pre should he been able to participate in that.

Why are they capping his potential?

Again, you ask how are they using him improperly, this is where we go back and look at what TNA did with him verse WWE.

Even if you wanna give him a mouth piece which he really don’t need “MVP” is much better than Lio and REALLY put him over.

If you wanna draw attention to his physique, TNA showed these great vid packages of him training intensely and working out vs WWE with having him come out and flex and bend over to show his butt.

Yea many wrestlers have flexed from Lex to Chris Masters but they not doing anything original with that other than for some reason again making him bend over

Martha