List of how badly WWE treated Minorities recently

Daps
  1. Velveteen Dream lost NXT title shot 2 months ago & didnt get to enter RR.
  2. "Street Profits" still havent had a Takeover match since debuting over 2 years ago
  3. Bianca Belair lost her undefeated streak & didnt enter the Womens RR in 2 years
  4. Sasha Banks loses and didnt get to re-enter the Rumble for a 2nd chance like Becky did. The irony of her holding up the 4 horsewomen hand gesture but she was the only member not in the rumble :(
  5. Zelina Vega had to act "shook" and run from an obese midget
  6. No Way Jose got ho'd and made to look a joke via elimination & by Drew Mac
  7. Lashley got ho'd and lasted less than 60 seconds and didnt get a chance to "dominate" like his heavyweight counterparts (Strowman & Reigns over the years)
  8. Titus O' Neil had a funny moment but immediately ho'd
  9. Kofi Kingston & Glowfi Kingston doin their annual "shuckin and divin" till cacs throw em out each year.
  10. Shelton Benjamin with a pity entry for loyalty
  11. Mustafa Ali got sonned by a woman and made his lil run worthless
  12. Apollo who?
No black superstar made the final four i dont believe in any rumble

Bedwenches and c00ns only one who get shine in WWE (Ember Moon & Booker T)

4 days away until WWE dust off their old "Black History Month" videos honorin Tony Atlas & "Big Cat" Ernie Ladd
:snoop:

Why vince why :mjcry:

Last edited:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
No way Jose is a joke. He is talented and got called up too early.
Ali got knocked out by Samoan privilege.
Titus is not a main eventer.
Apollo got hurt by association with Titus and I called that months ago that Titus was like Tamina when Sasha and Naiomi had her around. Bad talent brings down good talent. Apollo will be fine.
The rest I agree with.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Y'all should have known this was gonna happen, why act surprised now? :laff:

I know this is annoying some folks but #NWG takes no losses:wow:

tenor.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Y'all should have known this was gonna happen, why act surprised now? :laff:

I know this is annoying some folks but #NWG takes no losses:wow:

tenor.gif

That’s new #NWG gif since the old #NWG icon is headed to the E:wow:

I fux with this:blessed:

Apollo won’t be fine, he done....... or if 15 years from now he finally gets a push y’all can’t be rejoicing like “told y’all he’d be fine”

No Way Jose will be great the moment he joins Juice in NJPW and ROH...... leaving the E was best thing that ever happened to him and Kenny Omega...... who would probably be in 205 jobbing to Unknown cruiser weights with no buzz verse being The Best Bour machine and making more money (and getting more glory) than all them cats combined.

I didn’t know the Street Profits been down in NXT that long? Wow like if I wasn’t for the fact that some of y’all are fans of them..... I wouldn’t even remember they was on the roster, yet alone know who they are.

I’m disappointed and digusted with how they use Lashley... especially after how we’ve seen how he can be used in TNA. And I hate how some folks or even a guy like Booker T would defend shyt like this as “he’s being an ENTERTAINER and THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT!”

I’m sorry Book, who is entertained by seeing a black man displayed & presented like a slave at an action and then bending over to show his ass? HHH never showed his booty? Same with Austin, Taker, Cena and so on. Also why can’t a black man who’s dominant and an ass kicker who can wrestle be ENTERTAINING? It’s working for Drew, Braun, Brock and several other white wrestlers?

I swear, I don’t know who but if AEW signs some talented black wrestler out there and not only does he or she shine but they become champs real soon.

More and REAL action is gonna have to start to take place with y’all fans and #NWG cats.:francis:

Martha

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Kofi is the only true talent that got used poorly.
Lashley is over rated like crazy on here.
Street profits are okay.
Bianca is a superstar.
Sasha is a superstar.
No way Jose is okay. He has shown nothing to get a push. Mid card was his destiny.
Jason Jordan has been ready for months and wasn’t even mentioned and he is better than damn Lashley. Jordan didn’t make the rumble or preshow.