List of comics by black creators

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
Don't know if anyone has read East of West yet, but the premise and story, is slowly turning it into one off my all time favorite comics.
Basically it's an alternate version of the United States in which there are seven states, The Kingdom of New Orleans(African American and the richest) The Eternal Nation ( Native Indians, most powerfull and technologically advanced.),the Republic of Texas (well you can gues what they're gonna be like), The confederacy(Southerners and rednecks) The union (the north (largest population) and the PRA of Mao (chinese)
East-of-West-The-Accords.png

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Don't know if anyone has read East of West yet, but the premise and story, is slowly turning it into one off my all time favorite comics.
Basically it's an alternate version of the United States in which there are seven states, The Kingdom of New Orleans(African American and the richest) The Eternal Nation ( Native Indians, most powerfull and technologically advanced.),the Republic of Texas (well you can gues what they're gonna be like), The confederacy(Southerners and rednecks) The union (the north (largest population) and the PRA of Mao (chinese)
East-of-West-The-Accords.png

:whoo:
Sounds interesting. and it's by Hickman. I'll have to check it out