List famous ppl who caught bodies in this thread

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
latest

Johnny Lewis aka Half Sack from Sons Of Anarchy killed his landlord and strung her cat up on a ceiling fan. Dude had issues, he also dated Katy Perry.

latest

Lloyd Avery II killed two people IRL and later became a born again Christian and was murdered by his cellmate who was a satanist.

Last edited:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Looking at your 50 avi reminds me of Jimmy Henchman

didn't he have the dude who smacked his son merked?

171129-Jimmy-Henchman-Getty-800x600.jpg
Lodi mack … he had it coming tho …. Jimmys kid was only a youngin when it happened teenager …. no need for grown men slapping his son … Jimmy was deffo trying to scare tony yayo to ……

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

fukk with Huddie Bill Ledbetter if you want :ufdup: .. with a name like that I woulda left that nikka alone :hubie:

a-hard-name-of-a-harder-man-1595430734.jpg

Archives/Getty Images

Lead Belly was imprisoned multiple times beginning in 1915 when he was convicted of carrying a pistol and sentenced to time on the Harrison County chain gang. He later escaped and found work in nearby Bowie County under the assumed name of Walter Boyd. Later, in January 1918, he was imprisoned at the Imperial Farm (now Central Unit)[17] in Sugar Land, Texas, after killing one of his relatives, Will Stafford, in a fight over a woman. During his second prison term, another inmate stabbed him in the neck (leaving him with a fearsome scar he subsequently covered with a bandana); Lead Belly nearly killed his attacker with his own knife.

I love the fact that he got released from jail by playing a song for the warden.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
michael-jace-apriljace.jpg

Michael Jace from The Shield killed his wife in front their kids. I thought he killed himself too but I misremembered that part.

In the trial, based on detective interviews,[12] Deputy District Attorney Tannaz Mokayef said "April Jace was an avid runner and the actor shot her in the legs because he wanted her to feel pain."

Later, Mokayef attributed another quote to her husband, “You like to run so much, why don’t you try running to heaven.”[13]

:picard:

diabolical

Daps
Reppin
NULL
X Raided. Legendary underground Crip rapper from Sacramento. Recorded a classic that defined the horrorcore sub genre in 1990-91’, Psycho Active. Imagine Snoop smoking sherm and rapping about cannibalism.:damn: Killed a woman in her house with four other gang members in 92’ living out the sick lyrics present on his debut album. X was sentenced to 31 years in 1992, came home in 2018. Some people say the murder weapon is pictured on the cover of Psycho Active. :picard:

R-3371073-1327756881.jpeg.jpg

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
In the trial, based on detective interviews,[12] Deputy District Attorney Tannaz Mokayef said "April Jace was an avid runner and the actor shot her in the legs because he wanted her to feel pain."

Later, Mokayef attributed another quote to her husband, “You like to run so much, why don’t you try running to heaven.”[13]

:picard:
:damn: