List famous ppl who caught bodies in this thread

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Amy Locane

37600fb14d6d4505b15ec46b6c42224b_xl.jpg

Served time in prison for a drunk-driving accident that killed a 60-year-old woman in New Jersey. After serving her time she was sentenced again for additional time because it was determined that her initial sentence of three years was too lenient, and she was re sentenced to eight years.. As of September 2020 she has 45 days to appeal this new sentence.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps

John been fukking with it though since nikkas knew em as crazy j in Raleigh

Lurch got a body too.

Nikka got high on PCP, killed his baby moms and ate her. They found bra staring at the moon covered in blood. He got convicted off the lyrics to his song
"I did it too you". He maintains his innocence and that he had no recollection of what happened.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Snoop ain't do shyt, he is literally a victim of bullying. He was getting pressed by the dead victim and his newly acquired bodyguard killed him.
Snoop did the shooting why you think the bodyguard doesn't like Snoop and want's nothing to do with him? He's mad cuz he came very close to doing time for this because ofcourse he couldn't rat on his client Snoop and from what I here Snoop got other bodies dude was an active gang banger before he hooked up with Dr. Dre and started rapping. Snoop a real Rolling 20 Crip, I cant think of another A list LA rapper that's an actual real gang member accept DJ Quik