List all the cars you've ever owned

morris

Superstar
Daps
Amazed at how many cars you guys totaled. Glad you all made it out alive.

I remember my 87 OCS, I was driving on I-75 N super late night. I thought the muffler fell so went to the far end w/emergency light, could smell something burning but thought ahhh, the muffler is almost done. Drove home and heard metal dragging and smelled sparks. People were pointing at me while I was driving.

Finally got home and fell asleep.

The next morning a family friend came and asked what happened. I said I think the muffler fell out.

There were tire tracks embedded in the driveway. The tire had blown and I drove home basically on the rim. What an ee-dee-aht

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
1200px-MetroCard.SVG.png

bronxville-grand-central-ticket___25123400940.jpg

Peter-Pan-Ticket-Example-1024x454.jpg

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
92 Excel hatchback- Mom got me this for my 18th birthday, she paid $1500 to some Cuban hustler on Bird road. I didn't change the oil for like a year (I was young dumb and full of cum) and it overheated when I was driving my GF home after smashing. Got her in trouble with her parents not for being lovestruck teens but cuz we got to her crib around 1 AM after walking 20 Florida blocks.

90 Accord sedan- The Excel simply died and I didn't have a car for around a year. After saving up my Publix checks I copped the Accord. Muffler was on the verge of falling off. Missing the passenger door mirror. Regardless, this hooptie did me right. Swung mad eps in the back seat. Got road head and didn't even crash. Drove all up and down Florida, stayed loyal. Drove it home from work when Hurricane Irene was approaching in 98 and survived. When it finally started dying I sold it to a Broward PAWG for a rack.

95 Tercel- Worst car I ever had. No backseat eps. Broke down all the time, got mad tickets. fukk this car. Don't even remember selling it.

92 Eclipse coupe- Got like 5 speeding tickets cuz who can resist pushing 100 on the expressway. I was on some Fast & Furious shyt with this one. Allegedly ran an insurance scam thanks to the Allapatah dealer I copped it from. Sold it to a newly arrived Peruvian and went a little more classic with

96 Lumina- Original bubble car, old school Chevy energy. This is the car I used for one of the greatest moments in hook up history: got on MySpace one night after work, bagged this big booty Orlando rican, drove up in under 3 hours, smashed, drove back down to Miami in under 3 hours, and went to work in the morning with no sleep. Big up Tom, but when the Lumina started acting up I sold it to another ref and went with

04 Cavalier- A homie hooked me up with this one. It was all kitted out (neon lights, spoiler, 20 inch rims, all that papi chulo shyt). But all that cosmetic shyt was like a BBL duck lip broad: empty on the inside. Always on some bullshyt with this one, in and out of the shop. After getting hit for a little under 3 g's for some repair I said fukk it and sold it to some parents buying their kid a car.

08 Mazda 3- Car that stayed loyal through my Navy enlistment unlike Jody's girl. First and only car I paid off. Drove it from Miami to Lemoore, CA, up and down CA, and back to the 305 4 years later. Stashed it en El Paso while I crossed over to Ciudad Juarez in the middle of Chapo's war against Cartel de Juarez because I'm fukking stupid. Only car I ever had an accident in, cuz some idiot broad decided to change her mind while in the turning lane and crashed against my driver side while we were accelerating when the stop light turned green. Had around 80k miles when I sold it.

17 Rogue- Current car. Just hit 55k miles and had to get new tires. WFH is the shyt until you have to get tires because all the weight from the car sitting for 4-5 days every week. Great so far, drove from DC to MIA smooth like. A year left to pay it off. Gonna lease after this one.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
2005 Pontiac Vibe (first car, got stolen)
1999 Toyota Corolla (got into a car crash and had the car scrapped)
2000 Acura TL (current car)
Update:
Sold the 2000 Acura TL in 2021
2006 Toyota Corolla (car broke down and had to sell that one)
2014 Nissan Sentra (got totaled by a careless driver)
2009 Toyota Corolla (current car)
6 cars in 7 years :huhldup:

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
1991 Pontiac sunburd
2004 Honda Accord EX
2006 Dodge Charger RT
2016 Hyundai Sonata
2014 FORD fusion
2019 Mazda CX-9
2019 Nissan Maxima

Just noticed I all different brands

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
93 accord my parents bought me in HS
08 accord coupe I bought when I got my first job
12 ford escape I sold to my nephew in 2020

Moved back to the bay in 2022 and been riding my mom’s car since she can’t drive anymore, weak ass HRV that has the most weak ass polite ass horn ever :snoop:. I be wanting to trick on something nice but between working from home and Oakland being Oakland, my responsible side won’t let me do it. Fiancé got the nice whip for the both of us lol