Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Like tens of thousands of people in your city/state don’t own the exact same car as you :russell:

yall try too hard. Yeah, he can dox me based off some beater Camry I had when I was 17:mjlol:

Cats post their bikes, whips, boats, ATVs all the time in the showroom.
Dude shut the fuk up. I don’t give a fuk about you or your ranting. I’m letting people that I actually respect or have validity know what the deal is - they can use my advice as they see it and apply it if it’s useful for them.

whether or not you have your life history or biographical info out and exposed for promotion doesnt mean shyt to me. You sound like The only time that your name and dob will be relevant is on a local town fukkin obituary for your friends and family, so of course you don’t give a shyt about what you bytch about and put out there online. Dumb ignorant uninformed fuk - either that or you’ll be the same noname primed and ready for the data dash after all of your info is accumulated with your own shyt out there, then you’ll be ready to kill yourself.

Last edited:
Daps
Dude shut the fuk up. I don’t give a fuk about you or your ranting. I’m letting people that I actually respect or have validity know what the deal is - they can use my advice as they see it and apply it if it’s useful for them.

whether or not you have your life history or biographical info out and exposed for promotion doesnt mean shyt to me. You sound like The only time that your name and dob will be relevant is on a local town fukkin obituary for your friends and family, so of course you don’t give a shyt about what you bytch about and put out there online. Dumb ignorant uninformed fuk - either that or you’ll be the same noname primed and ready for the data dash after all of your info is accumulated with your own shyt out there, then you’ll be ready to kill yourself.

This maga man and his conspiracy theories should have never gave Kansas the internet

10219.jpg

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Like tens of thousands of people in your city/state don’t own the exact same car as you :russell:

yall try too hard. Yeah, he can dox me based off some beater Camry I had when I was 17:mjlol:

Then why is your coli profile page set to PRIVATE??
:mjlol::mjlol::laff::laff:

ForumsMembers
Sports, Hip Hop & Piff - The Coli - Error
ForumsMembers
This member limits who may view their full profile.

ForumsMembers

Lmao- dude is not worried about privacy but his coli settings are locked as not viewable. What was your username before you changed it? And What are you hiding for, b??
:deadrose::deadrose:

Last edited:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Then why is your coli profile page set to PRIVATE??
:mjlol::mjlol::laff::laff:

ForumsMembers
Sports, Hip Hop & Piff - The Coli - Error
ForumsMembers
This member limits who may view their full profile.

ForumsMembers
I’ve posted my pic on here several times. I’ve bought car parts off fellow posters. Several former posters I keep in contact with via text or snap. It’s smaller than you think, not everything has ill intentions or is part of some conspiracy

Why is my page private?

Definitely not because of Bill Clinton era Camry I owned when I was a high school junior :mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’ve posted my pic on here several times. I’ve bought car parts off fellow posters. Several former posters I keep in contact with via text or snap. It’s smaller than you think, not everything has ill intentions or is part of some conspiracy

Why is my page private?

Definitely not because of Bill Clinton era Camry I owned when I was a high school junior :mjlol:
Avoids the direct question of answering why his page settings are private ^^^
:laff::laff:
And again, what was your prior username?
:stopitslime:
Not like I’m not going to find out anyway. You have nothing to hide from. Right? Name prior to the change was what?

:beli::deadrose:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

it’s not just the info in here alone but in conjunction with any other details you (not YOU per se) may have shared on this forum…you have folks who post their city, neighborhood, interior/exterior pics of their house…even their actual pictures…now the cars they drove/currently driving…again it may not pertain to you specifically but she is correct in her warning…been online too long and seen folks get doxxed sharing shyt they thought was “harmless”…truth be told I’ve gotten a little too comfortable on here myself with some of the anecdotes I’ve shared

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
it’s not just the info in here alone but in conjunction with any other details you (not YOU per se) may have shared on this forum…you have folks who post their city, neighborhood, interior/exterior pics of their house…even their actual pictures…now the cars they drove/currently driving…again it may not pertain to you specifically but she is correct in her warning…been online too long and seen folks get doxxed sharing shyt they thought was “harmless”…truth be told I’ve gotten a little too comfortable on here myself with some of the anecdotes I’ve shared
Repped you for this. Thank you for the logical explanation - you get it.
:obama:

Dark Knyght

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
04 Maxima - dark blue, transmission issues traded in for next
07 Maxima - dark gray, totaled while it was parked
13 Maxima - black, current
09 Nissan Rogue - silver, purchased for wife, traded in for next
16 Nissan Rogue - black, current purchased for wife

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
1988 Pontiac LeMans
1988 Dodge Dynasty
1988 Oldsmobile delta 88
1988 Chevrolet Celebrity
1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
1996 Ford Ranger
1998 Honda Accord
1996 Nissan Pathfinder (over 280,000) miles

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Nobody is putting that much energy into connecting peoples cars, neighborhoods, home interiors etc.

If you told me you lived in Brownsville Brooklyn , drove a 2011 Accord, and show you a picture. It’d take a small army of private investigators to find your info.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody is putting that much energy into connecting peoples cars, neighborhoods, home interiors etc.

not true…anyway not tryna convince you of anything…as I said “not YOU per se” but maybe someone else thinking like you may read that and think twice…no sweat off my balls in any event

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
1. 1989 Honda Accord
2. 2002 Chevy Impala
3. 2014 Chevrolet Camaro
4. 2017 Chevrolet Silverado
5. 2019 Toyota Corolla
6. 2020 Chevrolet Silverado