LisaRaye Has Started An Onlyfans Account

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
goddamn...bytch is SUPER fine for 53

that OF gonna be HOT gahbage even tho I’m get it for free on BGOL/JBO

Aging has been amazingly kind to her. You know she has to have a fukked up attitude because most brehs would be willing to put up with some level of shyt to keep her in close proximity.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Man if she bend over and wink that brown eye
tenor.gif

:russ:

I haven’t seen this gif in a minute

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Aging has been amazingly kind to her. You know she has to have a fukked up attitude because most brehs would be willing to put up with some level of shyt to keep her in close proximity.

She is most definitely the type to tell you what's on her mind all of the time. Just had a thread on her a few weeks ago with her going at her sister hard in public.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Its okay...its okay..:pachaha:

How was your birthday:jbhmm:

I know that I'm fangirling...
It's just that I have met her before and she was super warm, engaging, & very cool. As long as I wanted to chat, she was obliging. I hate to see her (& most chics) involved w/OF.

It was awesome - thanks for asking :smile: . I was grateful to celebrate another year of life.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I know that I'm fangirling...
It's just that I have met her before and she was super warm, engaging, & very cool. As long as I wanted to chat, she was obliging. I hate to see her (& most chics) involved w/OF.

It was awesome - thanks for asking :smile: . I was grateful to celebrate another year of life.

You been a member for as long as I have, one of these days if your ever in the bay, we gonna celebrate birthdays together and do it big..:banderas:.......:myman:

Last edited: