LisaRaye and her daughter kissing on each other

invalid

Banned
Daps
warning i did pull this off of LSA:whoa:

but i remember watching her show and she was way too touchy with her daughter

Look at this shyt bruh lol

:

I wouldn't inherently find anything wrong with a parent kissing their child. What's uncomfortable about both of these examples in the insistent follow-up after the initial kiss. It's a bit much to digest.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
That got legit disturbing at point. It seemed harmless and goofy at first. But then they started cupping and closing eyes. I can see Lisa on some weird shyt like teaching her how to kiss men and other uncomfortable weird shyt. Where the father at?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
That got legit disturbing at point. It seemed harmless and goofy at first. But then they started cupping and closing eyes. I can see Lisa on some weird shyt like teaching her how to kiss men and other uncomfortable weird shyt. Where the father at?

You worried about the wrong thing breh. If they wanna eat each other out I'm game. I don't give a fukk.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
You from the south so I wouldn't expect incest to bother you

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. breh fukk you they doing the incest im not. I don't give a fukk if they family or not. another thing. fukk you you bytch ass dude. you telling me you turning both them chicks down because they are mother and daughter? I wouldn't give a shyt if they was the bytches from 2 girls one cup.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. breh fukk you they doing the incest im not. I don't give a fukk if they family or not. another thing. fukk you you bytch ass dude. you telling me you turning both them chicks down because they are mother and daughter? I wouldn't give a shyt if they was the bytches from 2 girls one cup.

Yes ill turn them down. Im not a thirsty ass dirty bama like you. Daughter not even that cute. Enjoy indulging in evil deviant cac behavior