@liquid enjoy your WOAT title

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The guy that would've been WOAT if Mowgli didnt flip the polls upside down has the nerve to make jokes :pachaha:
:mjlol: who the fukk are you. I noticed you voted for me. One of those NeoGAf/NewEra type posters. Id be scared to touch your keyboard or look at your google search history :scust:

I had 10 votes the 1st day. 11 votes and finished with 11 the 2nd day. 9 of them from non active arcadium posters. That means for 5 whole fukking days not a single person voted for me, while he accumulated 34 votes, 60% almost of all the votes, almost all arcadium active posters and you think the outcome would be different cause of some reminding :mjlol: Liquid been a WOAT. He just always hide.

Typical stupid ass poster, cant peace together rational thoughts :umad:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What's the beef with Liquid? I always thought he was an OG respected poster around these parts. I forgot where he landed on the stan wars, he was a Nintendo guy right?
I respected him

Until he abandoned his modship because cats in tlr we're making him uncomfortable during the black lives matter era.

Then when it all dies down and the site is reinfeted with trolls he wanna come back and act like our memories are short.

His return is short lived and he leaves again because he doesn't want a woat title on his Avatar. :mjlol:
More black people making him feel uncomfortable.... I see a pattern..

The man clearly has issues. He's over our level of play....

I'm sure his racist new Buddies at Neo gaf will give him the care he requires since we failed in making this a hostile free environment for him.

Last edited:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I respected him

Until he abandoned his modship because cats in tlr we're making him uncomfortable during the black lives matter era.

Then when it all dies down and the site is reinfeted with trolls he wanna come back and act like our memories are short.

His return is short lived and he leaves again because he doesn't want a woat title on his Avatar. :mjlol:

I'm sure his racist new Buddies at Neo gaf will give him the care he requires since we failed in making this a hostile free environment for him.

I never knew this about him. No wonder he took that long ass hiatus :ohhh:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
That was probably a cause but I remember he was in some nintendo thread getting absolutely shytted on and then he started crying how toxic this forum was and left. Came back like a week later with some silly ass name like he was Nap :mjlol:

I thought it was for another reason why he dipped he first time :jbhmm:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I never knew. I rarely post in TLR or ever read threads from there past the sidebar at the forum main page.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah it should only apply for 1 year. A WOAT one year don't mean always a WOAT.
Smh :snoop:

How long y'all have them damn woats on your names? :rudy:

Guess when it strikes closer to home it's time to change the rules.

:mjpls:

Bet if @itsyoung!! had been declared Woat woulda been business as usual.

I see a pattern.

All I ask for liberating you from WOAT hell is a little rep......

You're welcome.

giphy.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I respected him

:wtf::wtf::wtf:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Smh :snoop:

How long y'all have them damn woats on your names? :rudy:

Guess when it strikes closer to home it's time to change the rules.

Bet if @itsyoung!! had been declared Woat woulda been business as usual.

I see a pattern.

All I ask for liberating you from WOAT hell is a little rep......

You're welcome.

giphy.gif
I had the WOAT since Meach made that Uncharted is just Ryse with gunz thread :wow: