Lioness TV Series - Paramount + (Taylor Sheridan/Zoe Saldana, Morgan Freeman, & Nicole Kidman/July 23rd)

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They looked similar to the point where even I was confused for a minute but the giveaway is when Zoe makes Cruz strip to check her for tats cuz that was what gave the initial Lioness away. Zoe vowed she wouldn't make that mistake again.
:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

Watched this whole show thinking Cruz died in the opening scene and the rest of the show was a flashback leading up to how she got blown.

I'll hold this L:snoop::francis:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also :dahell: at them torturing Cruz as an training drill. That session almost blew the mission when the Arabs saw the bruise marks on her body :snoop:
shyt made no sense to me. Put her through some high pressure shyt to see if she can hang if shyt got real while she's undercover, cool. But why do that shyt when she's already undercover? :what:

Watched this whole show thinking Cruz died in the opening scene and the rest of the show was a flashback leading up to how she got blown.

Thought the same during the first/second episode, my girl was telling me it was someone new and i went back and confirmed.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City

I was thinking the same thing until Zoe Santana made Cruz strip naked to see if she had any tattoos, then I realized it was an different person :pachaha:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was thinking the same thing until Zoe Santana made Cruz strip naked to see if she had any tattoos, then I realized it was an different person :pachaha:
The thing about that scene is I thought Cruz was just lying and her tattoos were in such a weird place it would be easy to miss. So then when she starts fukkin with ol girl she see the tattoo in an intimate place

I done damn near wrote a whole different plot based on misinterpreting the first scene of the show:snoop:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh:There was nothing confusing about the blown chick and Cruz....Ya'll got to stop watching TV while under the influence
Here's how this happened:mjlol:

I saw a YouTube ad for the show and was bored enough to check it out right then

The first 30 min of the show I paid about 50% attention, but as it got more interesting it got more of my focus. Of course by then my mind was already committed to Cruz being the one that died in the opening scene :francis:

Even worse is during the show everytime Cruz did some stupid shyt I'd go ":stopitslime:see shyt like this is why yo dumbass died:dead:

Last edited:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Watched the first three episodes so far..

The rebellious bi racial daughter is definitely a TLR poster :heh:

She beat up that racist little girl then said she can't talk about this with a white man :russ:

Also :dahell: at them torturing Cruz as an training drill. That session almost blew the mission when the Arabs saw the bruise marks on her body :snoop:
I was :dahell: when they were scrambling because she had all of those bruises but had to explain it away. It was totally ridiculous. How about don’t whip the shyt out of her while she is on a mission:gucci:

And then how the fukk is she on a mission and gets drugged and damn near raped by a random at the bar :mjlol:

That date rape guy and the three idiots who broke into the house that the strike team was in have to be the unluckiest guys on earth. :russ:

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Room service and L word! Better than I had planned this weekend. :smugfavre:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
She hit em with

VqeVe0.gif