Lioness Snatches Rotweiler From Home and Eats It

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Always wild to me when people live in places where lions and bears can just make impromptu visits to the crib
Only reason you don't have this is cacs and their blood lust otherwise we would all still.be backed up against the boundaries of the wilds.

I grew up in Kenya and unless you are in the country side with a farm you are not going to have impromptu visits from big creatures.

This situation is unique because this national park is in the city limits. The only one like this on the world. So it is bordered by encroaching suburbs. Those who chose to get too close are taking stupid risks

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:damn:The Lion jumped back over the fence the same way it initially did, but on the jump back, it had a whole Rottweiler in its mouth.:damn:
I mean these things and leopards climb trees with dead bodies hanging from their teeth. The strength and agility of cats is ridiculous. Bob cats take down pretty big prey as well in those cold tundras. shyt we can't knock off easily with our hands and we are bigger than bobcats

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Only reason you don't have this is cacs and their blood lust otherwise we would all still.be backed up against the boundaries of the wilds.

I grew up in Kenya and unless you are in the country side with a farm you are not going to have impromptu visits from big creatures.

This situation is unique because this national park is in the city limits. The only one like this on the world. So it is bordered by encroaching suburbs. Those who chose to get too close are taking stupid risks

This is in Cali. I've seen Colorado too. Ain't NO WAY I could live here. You're just chillin on your deck then suddenly you're face to face with Mufasa no thank you :hubie:

Rhapscallion DĂ©mone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
We been at war and Dogset been losing
You a liar and your breath stank

Kiss Hand Lion GIF

Catset stay kissing the ring

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I am Dogset but big cats are just to much to handle for dogs

When I was a kid we was on a family camping trip and the family in the cabin next to ours had a huge Rottie. A fukking Bobcat sliced the Rottie to the white meat and they had the dog bandaged up like a Mummy as they left and cut their vacay short

That Rottie was much bigger than the cat but his agility and quickness was a fukking problem