link the funniest/rawest hebrew israelite videos brehs

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I would say so, or did you believe the Most High was going to physically manifest himself on the street corner to lay that guy out? You're a fukking dumbass.

i guess the most high possessed that random kid to sucker punch him then huh? wouldnt it have been easier to give him a heart attack or strike him with lightning?

u believing fairy tales and im the dumbass :mjlol:

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
i guess the most high possessed that random kid to sucker punch him then huh? wouldnt it have been easier to give him a heart attack or strike him with lightning?

u believing fairy tales and im the dumbass :mjlol:

I can GUARANTEE if this guy had a heart attack, you'd be claiming it was his arteries and not the Most High. This video is one of the purest examples of judgement for speaking against the Most High or His prophets. So keep doing it.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
i'm conflicted since on one hand as an african these nikkas would prolly ether me the same way :mjcry:

but on the other hand they are fukking these cacs heads up so much i can't help but salute :wow:
Its funny you say that cause I kinda laugh at the whole spectacle of it all but I know I wouldn't even try them on a debate when I'm walking by :mjlol:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
nikka, don't play yourself. I am Lion of Judah, and what I got banned for had absolutely nothing to do with you or Czar. You went 'hard' on the Israelites by asking why we don't trace our DNA to the so-called Jews in Israel. That alone showed you were too damn dumb to have a conversation with.
Glad your back. :smile:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
see i could respect if this shyt was grounded in the very REAL injustice of slavery and just the general brutality thats been perpetrated

but these dudes beliefs' fall back on the bible :mjlol::camby:

"god is gonna put yall into slavery and use us to do it":childplease: how bout not

keep waiting on the sky to help you out :scusthov: