link the funniest/rawest hebrew israelite videos brehs

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
@QamYasharahla that myspace video you linked me to was powerful :wow:

that arrogant smug old cracker really just stood there tryna call the police on nikkas doing a lawful, peaceful religious assembly :wtf: he aint just keep movin or go away he STOOD there the whole time smug as a bytch :wow: it's so demonic

That's how these devils think. General Mahayaman gave it to his ass though. :mjlol:

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
i'm conflicted since on one hand as an african these nikkas would prolly ether me the same way :mjcry:

but on the other hand they are fukking these cacs heads up so much i can't help but salute :wow:

What part of Africa are you from?

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Coolie is a derogatory term for East Indians.
You right, but at the same time Caribbean people call indian people coolie all the time, especially if you know them. Look at that nice coolie girl...the coolie people down the road have good dahl and rice...my mom is coolie....etc. I think more people use it in a friendly way than as a derogatory term. :whoa: Don't reply on some beef shyt, im just letting you know how actual west indians use the term.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
i'm eritrean, and since they aint fukkin with ethiopians i don't think i got much hope :mjcry:

It all depends though. You might not be a Hamite if this Word is resonating with you and you feel what these brothers are talking about. There's Israelites in all nations, so it just depends. Check this video out and peep what he says in the beginning.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
It all depends though. You might not be a Hamite if this Word is resonating with you and you feel what these brothers are talking about. There's Israelites in all nations, so it just depends. Check this video out and peep what he says in the beginning.

damn :ohhh: i might got a chance then

on a sidenote: this doofy ass half retarded nikka they choppin it up with is makin eritreans look slow as hell :sadcam: he can't even put a damn sentence together

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You right, but at the same time Caribbean people call indian people coolie all the time, especially if you know them. Look at that nice coolie girl...the coolie people down the road have good dahl and rice...my mom is coolie....etc. I think more people use it in a friendly way than as a derogatory term. :whoa: Don't reply on some beef shyt, im just letting you know how actual west indians use the term.

Welp considering I live in the West Indies, I've heard the term used many times. It's a derogatory term. Yes, it can be used colloquially and in a friendly manner just like "the n word" with black people. It's acceptable to use it in a colloquial way but it is originated as a derogatory term. When those men on the street used i, it certainly wasn't friendly and it can definitely be used to insult a person of Indian descent, just like if the n-word is used by the wrong people, it CAN be offensive.

Also why did you have to bring up dhal and rice? :noah:

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
Welp considering I live in the West Indies, I've heard the term used many times. It's a derogatory term. Yes, it can be used colloquially and in a friendly manner just like "the n word" with black people. It's acceptable to use it in a colloquial way but it is originated as a derogatory term. When those men on the street used i, it certainly wasn't friendly and it can definitely be used to insult a person of Indian descent, just like if the n-word is used by the wrong people, it CAN be offensive.

u don't know naan

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps

Oh for sure. I wouldn't call someone i dont know it to their face out of respect. But to my indian friends i say my coolie friends, they call each other coolie, just chopping it up. But it's definitely like "nikka" without as much history and vitriol behind it.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Oh for sure. I wouldn't call someone i dont know it to their face out of respect. But to my indian friends i say my coolie friends, they call each other coolie, just chopping it up. But it's definitely like "nikka" without as much history and vitriol behind it.

I use it with my Indian friends as well, lol but I sure as shyt wouldn't say it to a stranger either lol. :salute: