Lingerie wearing PAWG nearly burns the house down while cooking

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imma be honest, I would have to break up with her. A woman like that will get you killed.

-Gun goes off in a public place? She is screaming and grabbing you. Now you in the line of fire when your instinct was to drop or run the other way.
-Some shyt goes wrong on the road? Instead of being aware of the left-right-rear of the car and trying to break and weave safely she is going to scream and freeze the fukk up.
-Trying to save her ass from drowning? Congrats, you are dead cause her flailing ass elbowed you in the temple while swimming toward her.

If my girl nearly burned the house down, I would be far more annoyed with her response than her fukking up in the first place. I am offically convinced she can't be trusted to act in a dire situation. I have a heart attack? bytch gonna scream and panic and not be able to find the phone sitting right next to her.

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I dont know why y'all just hate pawgs on this site. Y'all love to nitpick on every gatdamn thing they do. Sweetie was just trying to make dinner :mjcry: