Lines that make the KKK :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
What u just said is considered "conspiracy fantasy" here. Thats the problem. Most of us aren't AWARE of the intentional manipulation of hiphop. We aren't AWARE of media propaganda as a wartime tool of white supremacy. The black image and reputation is under assault. This ignorant hiphop culture is being used to keep the most negative stereotypes of the black race in the limelight. And its working. Hiphop culture has TAKEN OVER as black culture. People the world over identifies the black race through this ignorant rap culture. There's a specific reason why ignorance has taken over the black airwaves. Its by design yall. We are waking up to this tho. Im seeing more and more threads like this.

Just like Hitler did with the fake Jews.
Ran a media campaign to destroy their reputation and make them look like shyt
so when it was time for business......no one cared because the media said the fake jews werent shyt

sounds mighty familiar .......

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Man, in light of recent events I ain't even really feeling this thread tbh.

but this was you .....
Laughing at people actually Taking these lines literally and blaming rap bars for modern day issues. Go get a father figure or something...

now yo fatherless ass wanna feel some type of way :laff:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
and @PhonZhi I fukks with you tuff........ but whats this Im hearin about you being a Eminem stan? If that's true , you are as hypocrite and fake as these rappers you shyttin on . Thats real shyt homie

"Thats the type of shyt that me make not want to meet eachother"

Last edited:

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
but this was you .....

but this was you .....

The second quote obviously referred to the thread being a satire on rap lyrics that seem like anti-black racist statements, when taken out of context. Some posters were criticizing the rappers.

The first quote is dated over a year ago, when news of shooting of victims and the verdicts related to shootings of black victims were occurring.

I as well as others felt the repetitive subject matter of the lengthy thread was kind of depressing, particularly due to the recent news of shootings of unarmed black victims.

It's like making a thread about rap lyrics about drowning, then weeks later into the thread Hurricane Katrina occurs.
You might not be feeling that thread anymore.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
and @PhonZhi I fukks with you tuff........ but whats this Im hearin about you being a Eminem stan? If that's true , you are as hypocrite and fake as these rappers you shyttin on . Thats real shyt homie

"Thats the type of shyt that dont want us to meet eachother"

I'm definantly a hypocrite. I think a whole bunch of rappers who rap about destruction are talented lyricists. I think Eminem is one of the most gifted lyricists to ever touch a Mic. I also think Rick Ross, T.I, Jadakiss, etc are all incredible lyricists also and we all know what they mainly rap about. Pusha T is one of the best lyricists out today in my opinion and 99% of his raps is about moving coke, so I'm most def a hypocrite for acknowledging their talent for rhyming words:yeshrug:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
"I really hate nikkas, I'm a nazi"

Dej-Loaf-In-White.jpg
:why:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see @the cac mamba is avoiding this thread :mjpls:

:mjlol:

i guess most cacs avoid this thread because their claims of loving hip hop looks real funny. especially given white folks were the core audience for minstrel shows.
It has become quite apparent this site doesn't want anything to do with racial dialogue :sas2:

except when its bw vs bm or black people fighting throughout the diaspora