Lines that make the KKK :banderas:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
uZxTr23.gif

W9F99zc.gif

This is one of the best examples.of how artists get to promote their music to the labels......levels of mixed :dwillhuh: :scust: and :snoop: are in the stratosphere
Lmao funny.Lupe is my fave rapper.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My aunt was murdered in the back passenger seat protecting my 3 cousins by a bum back in 2000. And one day I listened to Prodigy's "Confessions" track and it got me shook. I never really paid true attention to until that song. Not even my Aunt's death & countless friends of mind stop me from rapping along. But listening to Prodigy basically describe my Aunt's death got to me. I was so conflicted ever since. On one hand it's entertainment, but rap ain't like a damn movie. Rap is real.
Good Lord. I'm sorry to hear that.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"I don't fukk with you nikkas, I own the Clippers" - nicki minaj, she got a ton of lines like this really

"if rap was like blacks in the '60s, I'm a white cop in riot gear ready to hose down" - jay electronica, I'm a fan but this line always rubbed me the wrong way
:why: How the hell do you consciously commit this to writing?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"White man's history I tried to study, but I got my hands bloody".

- Ice Cube

My fault guys, but even a KKK would be proud of this line....cause. Don't they promote killing other races?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hold up now. Controversy is a classic and we gonna ignore...

fukk the KKK?
Willie was shyttin on no good welfare thots, call em out. Nothing wrong with that.

Put The fukkin gun away is another good song.

:ufdup:

Kats like Willie Dee, ghetto boys and Cube get some what of a pass. Them dudes would talk about black folks on one song then dog out whites, latins, Jews, gays and etc on the next song. Rap was real back then. Now the target is all black men and women now. These rappers ain't touching non black folks or gays. The labels and money is too big now.

Last edited: