Lindsey Lohan dating billionaire Korean bodybuilder "Korean Hulk"

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Dude is rich af and he injects synthol? :gucci:

He can hire the best trainers and everything. Some legit weirdos outchea.

Lohan is mentally disturbed as most young Hollywood kids are.
What a demonic industry.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
22089%20-%20Buff_Bagwell%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20monday_nitro%20scott_steiner%20wcw.gif
Wrestling used to be so dope back in the days:mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Aight so actually going on his IG it's really muscle... No injections

OP should change the title from Bodybuilder to powerlifter. I seen homie repping about 500lb easy on there. He's more of a powerlifter than bodybulder

He's just chubby... Like he does zero cardio. He's just short/fat/muscular

Seems to have a crazy life though. Lindsay ass seems to hang with him a lot but I still think it's mainly the money but he seems like a nice dude as well.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
whats that stuff retards inject themselves with,synthol? Dude is IV'ing that stuff.Roids and and no real workout plan..his sex drive is on 0,0001% if he has erections at all without chems..they both have body issues so they make a good couple

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I'm starting to think this girl was sexually molested by Hollywood execs when she was a kid:francis:

The way she's been acting out, the drug and alcohol addiction, her bad relationship with her parents.. all the signs are there.

I feel bad for her tbh. :mjcry:

I’ve said the same thing. She shows all the signs of either being sexually abused or raped. Seemed like it happened in her teens when she started acting crazy

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I’ve said the same thing. She shows all the signs of either being sexually abused or raped. Seemed like it happened in her teens when she started acting crazy
Nah..She ruled the world in 2004 at 18. She looked absolutely perfect..then she lost weight and did drugs. She was doing LA party girl shyt with losing her Jennifer Lawrence/Scarlett Johansson aura she had at first. I don't think she was molested. She knows what she wants to be and that's to have it easy..like most Instagram whores.

Ayisha Diaz taking trips to Dubai and going all around Europe..disguising herself as some kind of "party host". In the end, all these choices will come out in the light.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I don’t know if someone’s mentioned this already.

But he looks like Kim Jong Un on steroids :picard:
Don't look a thing like Un but they're both Korean I'll give you that. You probably think Shaq looks like Kevin Hart on growth hormones.