Lindsey Graham criticizes Biden’s 5 billion to black farmers as “REPERATIONS”

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Tuesday sharply criticized a planned $5 billion fund for debt repayment targeting disadvantaged farmers in the COVID-19 stimulus package set to be passed by the House this week, calling it "reparations."

Speaking on Fox News, Graham characterized the fund as part of a Democratic "wish list" that passed despite Republican opposition as part of the $1.9 trillion package approved by the Senate over the weekend.

"Let me give you an example of something that really bothers me. In this bill, if you're a farmer, your loan will be forgiven up to 120 percent of your loan ... if you're socially disadvantaged, if you're African American, some other minority. But if you're [a] white person, if you're a white woman, no forgiveness. That's reparations. What does that have to do with COVID?" he asked.

:mjpls:

Graham on COVID-19 aid to Black farmers: 'That's reparations'

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: lindsey graham of all people is the last person I want to see mixed up in any affairs dealing with black folks his hypocritical fruity ass...
Well you only have 2 options. The GOP all agrees with Lindsey. So ???? This is why people make fun of the both sides people. One is inherently racist. And the other side isn’t our lord and savior but there’s no comparison

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Well you only have 2 options. The GOP all agrees with Lindsey. So ???? This is why people make fun of the both sides people. One is inherently racist. And the other side isn’t our lord and savior but there’s no comparison

Well why do people in his district keeps voting for him?!!?:hhh: is it because he's white and they are the majority of his voters???