Lindsay Lohan found UNresponsive; NOT taken to ER

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I bet if she died her dead p*ssy would smell the same as it was when she was alive

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
She needs to live. I want to fukk her and then she can die.

Mean Girls era Lindsay was hot though. She was thick, had big boobs and firey red hair. Now she's wack but still.

Yeah, not really. She was attractive though.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lindsay may end up being the first person in a long time since Anna Nicole Smith to die without absolutely any talent.

It is just getting sad now.

Your in entertainment with no singing talent(that we know of), no great acting skills,etc.

What is her purpose? it pisses me off seeing celebs like this making so much money while im struggling

At least it was not a problem for me with the musicians within the past years who passed from antics like Linday's.....because they at least had talent and seemed like they deserved the money they got through hard work

Lindsay is just getting away way too much with this BS

Suspect in a jewelry heist and she probably won't get any jail time

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
I never got the appeal with that broad

When black dudes started thirsting her I was like :comeon:

There were plenty of white chicks from my high school that went way harder than her

She probably won't see 30 at this rate though

I never thought this broad was even almost nice. Then she became a dope fiend and everybody went nuts with the history like she used to be this bad bytch... bytch is livin the life that some people dream about and turns into a dope fiend, I won't care when they find her OD'd in some perverts basement.