Limited edition Sekiro PS4... Sony wins yet again

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
3l0mdp238qj21.jpg

:wow:
But there is an Xbox one X enhanced version that comes launch day So I can assure you Sony and all its fanboys lost :umad:

Here's the proof since you wanna live in denial...
Here Are All 23 Xbox One X Enhanced Games from Microsoft's E3 2018 Press Conference

But hey, you can pay for a fancy checkerboard, some people like checkers...
81XzhYsJzLL._SL1500_.jpg

:gucci:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Xbots cry the most about stanning but stay coming in threads that ain’t got shyt to do with them.. to Stan :russ:

nikka said “I see your wood finish... I’ll raise you with a list of subpar upcoming exclusives”

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Xbots cry the most about stanning but stay coming in threads that ain’t got shyt to do with them.. to Stan :russ:

nikka said “I see your wood finish... I’ll raise you with a list of subpar upcoming exclusives”
every Xbox thread is made by Sony gamers, Go look then stop lying (we know it's mandatory)

This game is multiplat, the title says you won because you can play the inferior version in a fancy case..reminds me of a ps1 mini :francis:

All I did was remind you this game is Xbox one X enhanced and was featured at its E3 conference last year. The best version of the game you're Stanning is better on Xbox, point, blank, period :umad:

Now to pull a line out of the Sony playbook, why you talking about things you don't own :gucci: you will never own this, why you talking about it, what's up with this window shopping :picard:
shyt can't even do sekiro in 4k (Tru Story)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Unfortunately for anyone living outside Belgium or the Netherlands, this limited edition console is only obtainable by those who pre-order through Game Mania. Even then, there's no guaranteed way to get one. Apparently those who get a Game Mania pre-order will be sent a box with chopsticks inside. If those chopsticks are gold, then you are the lucky winner of this awesome limited console. If not, you probably contemplate seppuku.

:deadmanny:
:gucci: