Lil Yachty tells his mans stop lying to the people and #HYON

dfresh

Pro
Daps
Nasty work doing this in front of company, but he’s probably been pretending he has his life together and everything figured out in front of the guests. Meanwhile, Yachty knows that’s not the case, and it’s finally reached a boiling point.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Nasty work doing this in front of company, but he’s probably been pretending he has his life together and everything figured out in front of the guests. Meanwhile, Yachty knows that’s not the case, and it’s finally reached a boiling point.

yeah that was some I`m fed up shyt lol

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok that was worse than I thought it would be and it really hit the fan the last 20 seconds. You don't put that out there unless somebody is really out of pocket which it don't seem like his friend was BUT I didn't see and won't bother seeing any more of the interview. I get what Yachty is saying but DAMN.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yo that's wild. And is this nikka Yachty bald right now? Also I see the comments on the full video and they saying Yachty always tryna shyt on Mitch but this time was the worst. They flaming Yachty in the comments.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This kinda what is feels like. Like when a random pastor goes down for dealing drugs and soliciting prostitutes when weeks before he went down his sermon was exactly about not doing that.