LIL WAYNE TO BUILD A SKATEPARK IN 9TH WARD OF NEW ORLEANS

Daps
there you go.. someones using their brain in here..

the funny thing is, i didnt say anything about the park.. thought the quotes were funny.. whats even funnier, is why this dude feels the need to stick up for lil wayne, everytime someone says something thats not in his favorite rappers light..

truth be told.. i dont care if Wayne has a park inside his house.. it still doesnt take away from the fact, hes seen as a clown amongst skatebarders.. give or take, you can find a few people co-sign him.. but, hell.. you have people that co-sign clowns like Kreayshawn, Riff-Raff and Lil B all day too.. doesnt mean anything in the grand scheme of things.. nor, does it make them "real"..
:umad:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxQnKQ_0Pbg"]New Orleans Skate Day 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Daps
they will when they get a skatepark

overall NO sucks for skateboarding cause the streets are so fuct up. it's got some spots though. shout outs to the cats at Humidity

NO used to have a gang of parks.. a really good indoor one, to be exact.. used to go through there every year on tour, cause Sal was from nearby.. but the scene died down, well before the hurricane hit..

theres still some good spots.. actually, the hurricane created a few new good ones.. catfish banks are always fun, and theres alot of good rails, lil kickers and all kinds of stuff throughout the city..

I can't hate him for trying and the idea.

But I'd be surprised if it was a success.
bingo.. even in major cities, just because you put a park up- doesnt necessarily mean anything.. most of the time, they become places for little kids to just fukk around at, and skateboarders dont wanna be around that kinda shyt..

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
NO used to have a gang of parks.. a really good indoor one, to be exact.. used to go through there every year on tour, cause Sal was from nearby.. but the scene died down, well before the hurricane hit..

theres still some good spots.. actually, the hurricane created a few new good ones.. catfish banks are always fun, and theres alot of good rails, lil kickers and all kinds of stuff throughout the city..

bingo.. even in major cities, just because you put a park up- doesnt necessarily mean anything.. most of the time, they become places for little kids to just fukk around at, and skateboarders dont wanna be around that kinda shyt..

:leostare:

it doesnt cost much to maintain a cot damn skate park

i have public administration experience and i know first hand

the niccas who want to skate will, and even if it becomes a hangout spot, it will keep kids or people from loitering in other areas

yall niccas hate to hate doe :mjpls:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

I think the catfish banks are in Baton Rouge

Daps
:leostare:

it doesnt cost much to maintain a cot damn skate park

i have public administration experience and i know first hand

the niccas who want to skate will, and even if it becomes a hangout spot, it will keep kids or people from loitering in other areas

yall niccas hate to hate doe :mjpls:

who said anything about "maintaining it"..? :what:

and, if you think a skatepark will keep people from loitering at other spots- you might wanna know what you're talking about before you speak..

do you even skate, or have ANY experience with being around skaters, parks or anything of that nature..? yalls cats love tlaking about shyt, yall have no idea about.. :heh:

I think the catfish banks are in Baton Rouge
i stand corrected.. i do remember the indoor park, and that brick hubba with a rail next to it being in NO though..

btw- did you know Eric, that ran the shop in Baton Rouge back in the day..?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
i stand corrected.. i do remember the indoor park, and that brick hubba with a rail next to it being in NO though..

btw- did you know Eric, that ran the shop in Baton Rouge back in the day..?

nah, I just moved out here recently

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
wayne may be posing super-hard but he is doing something positive for kids and you can't hate on that.

co-sign.

I'm not a fan of Wayne and the skater-talk and actions in his videos and associates videos are cringe-worthy, but he's just having fun with it and obviously has admiration for the culture, so that can't be hated on at all.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Lil Wayne like Lebron is doing something for the kids and getting criticized by c00ns and cacs..

Sometimes it's probably just better to buy champagne and jewelry..

smh..