Lil Wayne Signs Exclusive Partnership With Supra

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps
:rip: supra

turrible marketing decision...

them real skaters aint gon fukk with anything weezy endorses

i

Aint no one skating in those crazy Supras anyway. Supra has always had this riff between their skate shoes and their crazy shoes that no one skates in.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
word. i don't hate lil wayne like a lot of other people do but how do you go platinum in a week and that album only go 2x platinum in it's entirety? is that due to him not being what he was or is that just how the whole industry is now? rap albums aint got legs no more. if you sell a million first week that album should at least sell 5 million albums or something is wrong, or somebody dropped the ball

:wtf:

C3 only did 3.5 million

C4 did 2.1

Only albums with legs are Adele and Eminem. Even Bieber, Gaga and Taylor Swift aint selling millions after the first week

Cds in general dont sell like they used to...yall nikkas clearly finding ways to discredit weezy...stop it, its disgusting :ld:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf:

C3 only did 3.5 million

C4 did 2.1

Only albums with legs are Adele and Eminem. Even Bieber, Gaga and Taylor Swift aint selling millions after the first week

Cds in general dont sell like they used to...yall nikkas clearly finding ways to discredit weezy...stop it, its disgusting :ld:

that's a huge drop-off fam, he lost damn near 50% of his audience. again, i'm not a hater, i can tolerate wayne when he's not f*ckin around, i still love "6'7"

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
that's a huge drop-off fam, he lost damn near 50% of his audience. again, i'm not a hater, i can tolerate wayne when he's not f*ckin around, i still love "6'7"

He didnt lose any audience. Niccas just learned how to use computers.

I didnt even but c4 or I am not a human being. :ld: