Lil Wayne Signs Exclusive Partnership With Supra

Daps
SUPRA is proud to announce an exclusive partnership with Lil Wayne. A full collection of new footwear designs, inspired and overseen by Lil Wayne, will be manufactured and distributed by SUPRA. There has been a longstanding respect between both parties: the SUPRA team cites Lil Wayne’s music as a source of inspiration, and Lil Wayne has embraced SUPRA and worn the Skytop since it was first introduced to the market in 2007. The collection of new models will launch in early 2013 at SUPRA retailers worldwide, and suprafootwear.com.

“Lil Wayne is a true style icon and a trendsetter,” said Matt Fontana, ONE Distribution’s Global Vice President of Brands. “He’s perfectly suited for a collection with SUPRA because he embodies the same spirit that drives the brand: he’s a leader, not a follower. We’re ecstatic about creating a range of shoes with Lil Wayne.”

The collection will debut at the Project trade show in Las Vegas on August 20-22 and promises to feature a diverse range of styles.

:russ:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Damn..Supra, Trukfit, Mountain Dew, Drake and Nicki.

Weezy tryna make mogul moves now :yes:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
great now,...

he gon wear out my favorite brand of shoe for hustling.

plus the attention is probably gonna fukk up certain knowledge of unknown compartments.

art barr

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
i wonder why he didn't do this like 3 years ago when he was at his apex. why wait until you cool off to start endorsing?

He just sold 2 milly with his latest album and dropped 4 top ten singles.

He is still on everybody's singles and videos and still the most popular rapper out

I guess he can see clearly now thats he is sober/older and jail free. Better late than never :manny:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he sold 900k in 1 week

then in 48 weeks he only 1mil

:dwillhuh:

word. i don't hate lil wayne like a lot of other people do but how do you go platinum in a week and that album only go 2x platinum in it's entirety? is that due to him not being what he was or is that just how the whole industry is now? rap albums aint got legs no more. if you sell a million first week that album should at least sell 5 million albums or something is wrong, or somebody dropped the ball