Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
junkie ass nikka need to lay off the
damn syrup and stick to weed.
wat6rr.jpg
syrup aint doin that shyt breh...

i know nikkas who drank gallons of the shyt..n still on it hard..

only thing it ever did was shut their liver down...n give em chills ..n the shyts when they had to do time...

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That shyt about people with epilepsy swallowing their own tongue true?

Idk why but I would always hear that shyt when I was younger

Not even sure what that means or how one does that

Wayne better start wearing a helmet or some shyt though

Not true. They can bite their tongue though. What's so dangerous about it is you can't always tell if a person is having seizures cause they can happen short and quick or be grand mal.

He really needs to stop doing drugs period and get on a balance diet and take care of himself

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I wonder if these are withdrawal seizures or whether he's still popping pills? A friend of mine in college tried to quit doing zans cold turkey and she blacked out on the second day. Major seizure, only lived because she was with her brother at the time (and right near a hospital).

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Word. My brother got it. He had 2 bad seizures that left him severely out of it for a couple hours like he wasnt making any sense ( making movies with batman lol). Luckily it wore off and now he on meds. Hasnt had one since.

Btw i doubt the lean giving wayne seizures. Thats xanax shyt. My boy died from a xanax seizure.
My lil cousin did too

Xans and Percs.

Wayne's an addict. It's clear as day. I feel bad for him. He's my personal GOAT.

He raps about drugs and lean and pulls so vividly. I can tell he really does it. He looks like he does them. It's crazy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
syrup aint doin that shyt breh...

i know nikkas who drank gallons of the shyt..n still on it hard..

only thing it ever did was shut their liver down...n give em chills ..n the shyts when they had to do time...

Promethazine, one of the main ingredients in lean, can trigger seizures for those who are already predisposed to having seizures.

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
Seems like a miserable way to go through life.. Aside from the obvious serious health risks and complications seizures can make you vulnerable and embarrassed.

I once worked with a lady in my office who was pretty attractive for an older woman and really put together..

She had a seizure one day at work at her desk and peed herself during the trauma..

For some one so visibly in the public eye this must be a nightmare.. Imagine if this happened when he was on stage at the Grammys or Courtside at a Heat game..

Damn I hope she's better.. that's an awful experience.