Lil' Wayne has over 100 of.....

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps

:ohhh:

I was just thinkin bout this the other day...how music rating is completely different today

We got 8 billion folks on this funny ball in space, and, on top of that, 7.9 billion of those are straight idiots, brainless twats and generally uniformed follow the leader drones

So with internet being a daily shyt, common like tap water, we must factor the amount of people actually livin online, livin in the fantasy la la land, for example stanning for a rapper and all those other forms of escapism from the harsh realities of today.

iPhone done change shyt, now these impressionable insecure lil schmucks can jock cocks of their favorite idols at any given time of the day

Thats why that whore Kesha sold more than Beatles.

None of it matters. I remember when some yes man dikk suckin jerkoff stanned Jigga for #1 singles...talkin like a lil gitty boy "oh snap elvis has left the building"

:childplease:

How can you even compare it?

Can I jock 2012 Camaro being 50 times safer, faster and overall better car than the 1966 model? Why the fukk would I even compare those two?

Same with this music shyt.....its pathetic how insecure people became, talkin bout STATISTICS in music

STATISTICS

:deadrose: