Lil Wayne Bitin Odd Future Now?

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
The real story is Sean and how utterly trash he's become. A complete 180 from his finally famous mixtape days. Ye needs to shelve his ass again so he can get hungry.

:what:

Big Sean killing the game with verse after verse is the reason why G.O.O.D Music is even relevant in the mainstream over the past year and a half.

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
I see he let go of the rockstar faze

Now he has the teenage suburban white boy faze

:wrist:

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
I see he let go of the rockstar faze

Now he has the teenage suburban white boy faze

:wrist:

I feel like lil wayne is like MJ in the sense that he never had a childhood and "found himself" because he was so sedated/labels were controlling everything he did/he was being fukked by baby (take your pick based on how you feel about lil wayne) when a normal person would be growing up.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
The reason this video is wack to me is because the goofy concept and theme doesn't really match the song. The lil wayne fall off has been epic. They'll still point to the sales of his last CD but the thrill is gone. Now I'm actually disappointed when I see Lil Wayne as a feature on a song.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
lol @ my homies still being anything but a banger. U dudes are such fukking nerds. Go listen to evidence and brother ali you fakkits.

I hate this site so much

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
i literally wanna fist fight some of you fakkits.

I really do