Lil Uzi Vert said fukk it and went full DIDDY at Coachella. Thoughts???

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Went from:

0-yb4hkc-s0hzlz2yn.webp

to

Screenshot-20240420-131638-Brave.jpg

:francis:

That fakkit pedo @Voice of Reason approves.
Nasir da prophet

Rockafeller died of AIDS, that was the end of his chapter
And that's the guy y'all chose to name your company after?
Put it together, I rock hoes, y'all rock fellas

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
It's funny how a lot of the big names at these festivals are some of the worst sets or underwhelming relative to their celebrity. From all the sets I've seen, the top have been Jon Batiste (probably the best one tbh), Tinashe, and this French band I never heard of called L'Impatrice.

As far as big names, out of all the ones I watched, the best one was No Doubt. They did a good ass job last weekend. Hip-hop has very little showing this year unfortunately. Blxst was decent because he actually performed his songs. Tyler the creator was aight. Lil Uzi Vert and Ken Carson were literally some of the worst sets I've seen.

Last year was much better overall.

Daps
More "QUEER Bating"

He knows this gonna get everybody talking.

I wonder What his GF JT think of this?..
Most likely she doesn't are...she be fighting for this weird nygga

:unimpressed:

Look man, I got no issue with you but you drive me crazy with this. What's it going to take before you believe a fxggot is really a fxggot? Somebody can come out and flat out say that he love dikk and you're still gonna run interference talking about "ha ha yall still falling for queer baiting"

:gucci: does a fxggot need to release a video of him engaging in fxggot activities before you believe him??

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
:gucci: does a fxggot need to release a video of him engaging in fxggot activities before you believe him??
Actually...YES. that would help a lot.

Isaiah Rashad got vids leaked of him sucking Dyck and getting sucked on by two Puerto Ricans... I don't speak about that nygga Queerbaiting or trolling at all...he got PROOF he live that life...

Benzino got exposed on camera getting kicked out of a hotel room he been living with another Nygga... I believe HE is a homosexual.

Bobby Valentino got exposed on video by a trans he Fcked n didn't wanna pay...nygga had his shirt over his head...

The gay nyggas in hip-hop ain't trolling...they trying to keep you from finding out

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
the culture used to be fly

nikkas just look dirty & strung out now

like i said. its like we living in a strecthed out episode of opposite day. these young dudes think everything lame and weak is cool and funny.

and love how they try to excuse as trolling. ahhh naw. real men dont play like that bro. naw u like that:wrist: for real buddy:russ: