Daps
boosie-lil.gif

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You keep talking about him, you're helping him :yeshrug:

I blocked him and anything related to him on Twitter, and avoid all discourse elsewhere. I suggest you do the same

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
Agenda and this shyt is so see through and corny.

Dude doesnt even have "IT" if we're bring real. Comes off as a try hard.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
He doesn't realize yet but they'd literally clouting him out of the game. You can't this blatant of a industry Plant. buddy sold 129K.

People are already tired of him.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You keep talking about him, you're helping him :yeshrug:

I blocked him and anything related to him on Twitter, and avoid all discourse elsewhere. I suggest you do the same
He's being "helped" too much. Again I never heard anyone say fukk that this song slaps The sheas only like him because he's gay.

He'd actually have a career if the industry didn't literally just mash all the buttons and put him everywhere and let him build a audience naturally.

It's only so long NPC's and Hypebeasts can pretend.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
He's being "helped" too much. Again I never heard anyone say fukk that this song slaps The sheas only like him because he's gay.

He'd actually have a career if the industry didn't literally just mash all the buttons and put him everywhere and let him build a audience naturally.

It's only so long NPC's and Hypebeasts can pretend.
He had two chart topping songs this year and debuted at number 1.

Industry Baby and Montero

The latter has 1 billion streams, the other one at 700 mil. I don’t trust the numbers.

But it’s clear someone’s playing his music. I suspect he’s real radio friendly too as result of his label investing.

I guess this is the modern music industry in a nutshell nowadays :yeshrug:

Too bad the veils been lifted and we can see how fake and manufactured everything is. No one gives a shyt about the Hot 100 anymore and that’s a great thing for music.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
He had two chart topping songs this year and debuted at number 1.

Industry Baby and Montero

The latter has 1 billion streams, the other one at 700 mil. I don’t trust the numbers.

But it’s clear someone’s playing his music. I suspect he’s real radio friendly too as result of his label investing.

I guess this is the modern music industry in a nutshell nowadays :yeshrug:

Too bad the veils been lifted and we can see how fake and manufactured everything is. No one gives a shyt about the Hot 100 anymore and that’s a great thing for music.

streams can be manipulated, son sold 129K decent but not the numbers of someone with his push. Lil Uzi did 300K first week you don't see him out here everywhere like that.

NBA Youngboy out sold him too where's his magazine covers?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
From what I saw, the Coli was actually bigging him up and actually fukked with the song. So this isn’t entirely true.
yeah I remember thecoli was rooting for him because he was being ostracized by the white country music audience
he didn't even come out yet
he should've made that his lane. focus on genres that white people took over and bring them back to the black side

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
yeah I remember thecoli was rooting for him because he was being ostracized by the white country music audience
he didn't even come out yet
he should've made that his lane. focus on genres that white people took over and bring them back to the black side
That's his problem he's a waling meme. He isn't a country artist, he isn't a rapper or a R&B artist homie just put shyt out there and sees what sticks. (pause)