Lil Jay said he got $50k for Lil Durk & $100k for Keef to throw hands

TRILLWAVE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
Otf stay getting smoked ? Like the opps don't be dropping like flies u see how many got wacked since they smoked la? Just last week someone got merked from ym051 lol

TRILLWAVE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
P-5,tutu,tooka,fat head,zeko,lil marc, jo Jo,ki and buddy that got smoked last week and that's not even naming all of em add jay loud to that list

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Yup, Durk need to take him up on this offer too, them OTF nikkas bodies stay droppin.
i mean its the streets, aint both crews getting killed, but lil jay aint nowhere close to these dudes and trying to gain fame and they stay on his mind, and u retarted if u think he has 50k to put up, i bet his entire crew dont have 50k to throw out on some bullshyt like this

plus didnt this nikka lil jay get shot 21 times, i would want to put the guns also, nikka a bullet magnet, i bet if he give that offer to edai he would take it, its really nothin in for keef or dirk cause dude we all know nikka aint got no money like that

TRILLWAVE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
Lil jay is a hoe he's good at boppin and eatin bullets dude never gonna blow up he's wack and dusty as fukk I doubt he got 5,000 let alone 50

Truth200

Banned
Daps
I'd like to hold bets on all three of them presented with a 7th grade math test.

full

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
At least Lil Jay talking about putting the guns down & putting them hands up :obama:

"Guns down hands up an I'll beat yo ass... Stop the violence." :wow:

i mean its the streets, aint both crews getting killed, but lil jay aint nowhere close to these dudes and trying to gain fame and they stay on his mind, and u retarted if u think he has 50k to put up, i bet his entire crew dont have 50k to throw out on some bullshyt like this

plus didnt this nikka lil jay get shot 21 times, i would want to put the guns also, nikka a bullet magnet, i bet if he give that offer to edai he would take it, its really nothin in for keef or dirk cause dude we all know nikka aint got no money like that

In most cases its true that a less known artist is trying to get a come up but not with this situation. Both parties have equal rights to call eachother out cause Keef stays reminding us that his favorite strain of weed is Tooka

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He been hit 21 times? :dahell: this nikka like RoboCop takin all them shots

riddlerap

G-Unit 4 Life
Daps
you say you gettin money, but i know that thats a lie,
i see 1's and 5's in your bank roll right now,
but uh uh, you aint flexin, boy you need some exercise,
you cuttin up, you need some GBE lessons now,
i hear this nikka flexin sayin he know the Glory Gang,
how you know us and we dont know your name?

I19BocG.png

Lil Jay lost.