Lil homie was in pure bliss

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How tf they do a baby eye exam. They like which one looks better 1 or 2 and the baby's like AHHHHHH
They can dilate the eyes and do some shyt with light refraction to determine the prescription they need. MFs are so smart when you think about it. Who figured that shyt out? :wtf:

Anyway they are doing basic exams like that in schools now and at pediatricians. My son ended up needing glasses for school at 4 years old when he’s writing because of an astigmatism.

I was nervous as fukk because I remember the dude with glasses in high school was considered the nerd of the class. But these days MFs are even wearing fake glasses now, so I guess it’s cool lol.

Anyway when he got to school a third of the class had glasses. He only needs to wear them when writing or reading but he just likes em now and has em on 24/7

Why am I even telling you all this….you probably thinking “nikka I didn’t ask you all that shyt!!”

Daps
Reppin
My Set
They can dilate the eyes and do some shyt with light refraction to determine the prescription they need. MFs are so smart when you think about it. Who figured that shyt out? :wtf:

Anyway they are doing basic exams like that in schools now and at pediatricians. My son ended up needing glasses for school at 4 years old when he’s writing because of an astigmatism.

I was nervous as fukk because I remember the dude with glasses in high school was considered the nerd of the class. But these days MFs are even wearing fake glasses now, so I guess it’s cool lol.

Anyway when he got to school a third of the class had glasses. He only needs to wear them when writing or reading but he just likes em now and has em on 24/7

Why am I even telling you all this….you probably thinking “nikka I didn’t ask you all that shyt!!”

I didn't know I couldn't see until about 4th grade. We got to the drive thru and I couldn't read a damn thing. It was my first time being like let me look at the menu as opposed to just ordering a happy meal. I was in shock when I got my first pair of glasses.