Lil Fame of M.O.P. has lost mad weight

Daps
Probably held each other accountable. You love to see it.

There was an interview that stic.man from dead prez gave on 107.9 that I saw on Youtube from some years ago where he was asked how his RBG Fit Club and teachings on nutrition and living healthier, the book he wrote about lifting weights while eating a vegan diet, etc. have been received by his peers in the industry. And he mentioned he bumped into Li'l Fame in Germany and Fame told him that he follows him on instagram and lost weight and switched up his diet and started taking his advice and eating salads, nuts, etc. and was really excited to tell stic that, and he had no idea he was influencing him in such a way. And stic said that made him feel better than anything knowing he was able to influence others like that and how positive energy like that comes full circle cuz he listens to MOP to lift and workout himself.

Shyt was ill and shows how the seeds he planted with those messages bore fruit for him as well. He works out to the music of someone who he influenced to become healthier so he can stay alive to make more music, which comes around right back to him.

Each one teach one. :lift:

Get in the gym brehs. Eat more veggies. Drink more water.

Last edited:

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He looks like he lost a bit of height too in that pic...

Just clownin Mash Out Posse !!!

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
lol, you went to Manch Vegas. Ill tell a funny story about Fame tomorrow, im going to sleep

Yeah shaskeen pub

And after the show I remember stopping at USA chicken and biscuits for a late dinner, that place is real good

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
My nikkas! fukk with MOP heavy, especially their shyt during the 90s/early 00s.

I'd NEVER expect Fizzy Wo (Lil Fame) to marry a white broad tho.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
It’s crazy how much older Billy looks vs Fame. They look a good 15 years apart.
Yep. And Danze doesn't look bad either :dame:

In @FreshAIG 's OP pic, Fame looks like a more swole Currensy. Fame looks a solid 15 years younger.

It's crazy. I've told this story on here before, but back in 2011 when Statik Selektah was doing those gimmick projects where he'd record a project with someone in 24 hours and then release it, he did one with Freeway and he live streamed the making of the entire project. Fame did a verse on there, and he rapped one bar at a time. He was so out of breath that he couldn't get more than 2 bars out before gassing, and usually it'd just be one bar. So basically his verse down below probably has 8-12 punch-ins on it. He looked like he was about to fall over and die right there in the booth. . :picard: