Lil Durk really taking L's

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
It would be fukked up to have a bytch that ugly. But give the lil nikka the benefit of the doubt. He was probably a young, dumb, horny lil nikka and slipped up & busted in an albino whale shark
I think I can speak for all men here when I say, we were all at the point of "young, dumb, and horny" and I can say not all of us slipped up this hard.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
dmx-tashera-simmons-getty.jpg
horrible

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I think I can speak for all men here when I say, we were all at the point of "young, dumb, and horny" and I can say not all of us slipped up this hard.

Come on bruh...if you "speaking for all men" then admit that you've smashed a equally unattractive broad, or maybe even worse. If you lie, or if you really haven't, then you don't have a real man's mentality anyway

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Come on bruh...if you "speaking for all men" then admit that you've smashed a equally unattractive broad, or maybe even worse. If you lie, or if you really haven't, then you don't have a real man's mentality anyway
so you're only a "REAL" man if you've smashed at least one ugly chick in your lifetime?
the hell kinda logic is that? :dahell:

I've smashed "unattractive" bytch(es) before, but the bytch in question in this thread is worse.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
so you're only a "REAL" man if you've smashed at least one ugly chick in your lifetime?
the hell kinda logic is that? :dahell:

I've smashed "unattractive" bytch(es) before, but the bytch in question in this thread is worse.

Ok, thats all I wanted you to say. Not saying you ain't a "real man"if you haven't, but now days nikkas act like they have so much standards when it comes to women...like, thats bytch shyt bruh. I ain't saying fukk everything moving, but men really have too many feminine bones now days

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
guess he ain't seen styles p's wife/baby mama...:scusthov:

styles-p-wife.jpg

or dmx's wife/baby mama

dmx-tashera-simmons-getty.jpg

or TI's wife/baby mama

ti-320.jpg

:huhldup:

lil durk is in good company breh. he ain't the only one with a hurt faced ass baby mama....:aicmon:

nah it shows character that them brothers were loyal to sister's whom aint exactly trophy wife material so they get a pass for keeping it real..where as Lil Turd wifing up a fugly bottom of the barrel white whale is inexcusable/

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bbbbbut I thought every becky with a bm is pawg status according to the IR celebrating nikkas here :russ:

Last edited: